How to tell if IS250 X Mk2 is not other trim level?

Hello, first time posting. Hopefully soon to be IS250 owner.

I have a question for the more experienced than myself. Basically, how do you tell if an advertised IS250 X is actually an X and not just a Prestige or Luxury trim with an X glued to the car?
I am specifically looking at a mk2 2013 IS250 X and just wondering how I can confirm it is what they say it is.

Strangely, when I went to get an insurance quote and entered the rego, it was detected as a Prestige. Is their database wrong or is that perhaps more accurate than what the seller has posted for their own vehicle? Is there somewhere/somehow I can check to make sure? I have tried CarFacts and VIN Check and the best details I got was the Variant / Series of GSE20R - but this is not specific enough.

Any help would be appreciated.

I think I've worked it out now, using CarsGuide's pricing + specs page.

You can see the 'additional features' for each spec/trim level. One thing remains confusing is that in 2013 there is 'IS250 X Special Edition' and 'IS250 X Xtra' but which is it? The additional features for each of these seem to be identical.

I have a series 1, and comes up as Prestige for most insurers. Sometimes, However, it is included as an option to select manually. Mine has nav, Mark levinson, sunroof, sports pedals, starfish wheels. 

re2011 model, this may help:

https://www.drive.com.au/car-review/lexus-adds-x-package-to-is-250-and-rx-range-in-australia-74494.html