License Plates

Was chatting to Matt Lai on MSN earlier today(he was staying up way too late for a school night - he's a very, very naughty boy :P ) and he was asking about license plates.

I pointed him to fancyplates.com

this link is to their constructor applet - lets you build your plate online, change fonts, colors, logos etc.

This is the plate on my car - except my background is a honeycombed reflective surface.

This cost £27 - about 75NZD.

Postage may be more expensive though.

Matt was thinking of ordering one - don't know if he did - maybe he'll share the shipping costs.

I can vouch for the quality - and I'm sure Matt will too if he ordered.

If he hasn't - I thought you guys might be interested too!

B)

Looks good,but here in New Zealand ANYTHING other than Standard is illegal and comes with a $500NZD fine. :angry:

Although this doesn`t stop alot of owners with MX5`s,BMW M3 etc putting a made up sticker on there front bumper which does look the part.

Al.

Yeah, NZ is a gay country for laws, better than some asian country, I got 20 and 15% tints so its illegal anyway. Yeah I havent order it yet but will be getting them today, dont know which design i should get, anyway will let you guys know, thanks Matt Mcnally again for the help. These platea are a good way to promote the club.

Matt