Lexus nx200t No sound with Android unit

Thanh

im new to lexus, please help, just buy a lexus not long ago, screen is too small and i was order new screen bigger with carplay, after connect all cable (plug and play with canbus) everything work, ac display vol .. but i didnt get any sound, any idea why its didnt have sound?thanks

• 3 months later...

Hi 

I to ordered a new 10'' system from AliExpress fitted it  but also had no sound I didnt have time to go through the system so I replaced it with my old one .can you let me know if you find the problem .Then i will try it again

Thanks . 

• 2 months later...

To Thanh and Wedgie, with the Android screen, the sound from the GPS system (directions etc) comes through the AUX part of the car's sound system.......you have to switch your audio source (from radio, CD etc) to AUX to hear it, which is quite disappointing if you want to listen to other sources while driving.

I got around it by buying a cheap speaker (look at Tribit XSound Go) which has an inbuilt battery and AUX input. I mounted it with velcro tape just above the driver's footrest, connected it to the AUX socket and USB power (has to be constant power) in the centre console, and the system works perfectly......although the GPS app as supplied with the screen may not have voice instructions in the free version, you may have to upgrade to the premium version for voice activation. It does work once that is done, though.

John.