Tuning My Altezza

Hey guys, my car's goin on the dyno on the 10th Dec to fix the fueling problem.

Hopefully after all this is done and it's running the way it's supposed2, it should have around

165-180 RWKW (230-245 RWHP). :D

I'll add 2 this post when i get the results.

p.s. fixed a small problem 2. Tightened some intercooler silicon hose and fixed 2 leaks, now car

runs 6 psi boost easily. :rolleyes:

Turbo Tezza: You're in Chch right? Where abouts are you getting your dyno tuning done?

My car is running kinda rich (I can see it coming from my exhaust when I'm on boost lol!) so I'd like to lean it out a lil bit. Its supposedly got a motec running in it, though I've got to look for it (I believe it though, since it lacks things like idle up now - real annoying!). Do you know who's a reputed tuner of these in Chch? Just moved away from Chch before the scene got really big, and went to sleepy Dunedin, so I don't know where to go now.

Any help would be appreciated :) I'd like to just get a dyno run done, see what kinda power I'm putting out :) I'm thinkin by the seat of the pants meter, that the car has approx 200-220kw at the fly, on 7psi. We'll find out for sure one day though :)

We should just meet up someday to check out each others cars :) You don't know the guy who owns the yellow turbo Tez in Chch do ya? Knew the fella was trying to sell it a month or so ago...

Cheers mate,

Lawrence.

Supadupa,

I'm getting my car tuned at P.A.D racing on Hands Rd, which is just off Birmingham Drive.

Yea, i'm keen 2 meet up, compare notes, etc. :D

I no R.E. Sinclair has a 4 wheel dyno and does a bit of tuning of microtech computers, he might

have some idea on a motec setup.

Gary at PAD racing mite b worth a look also.

Cheers Corey B)

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys,

Had the altezza dyno'd today and the figures came out pretty good. :lol:

The injectors were running up to 97% @ 5000rpm when the cams opened!!!

Also anybody looking to get their car tuned or dyno'd, i can recommend gary @ P.A.D Racing,

he's done a f**kin awesome job!

He has programmes to tune: LINK, MOTEC, + a couple of others.

Dyno sheet in gallery 32 if anybody wants a look B) :rolleyes: ;)