Problem Changing Avatar

Hoon

Hey Matt or Matthew

Im trying to change my avatar, when I remove my old one or try uploading the new one it keeps going back to the old one, but it goes to the new pixle size of the one I try to upload.

Im trying to upload a JPG image but it doesnt seem to be uploading, it just comes up saying the settings have been changed.

Cheers

Hey Matt or Matthew

Im trying to change my avatar, when I remove my old one or try uploading the new one it keeps going back to the old one, but it goes to the new pixle size of the one I try to upload.

Im trying to upload a JPG image but it doesnt seem to be uploading, it just comes up saying the settings have been changed.

Cheers

that looks new to me mate? :unsure::unsure:

Hey Matt or Matthew

Cheers

that looks new to me mate? :unsure::unsure:

Hi Matthew

what do you see? I still see the rear end of the car, the new one is of the front

I only ever see the front of your car,hoon.....(sigh)

Guess its cos you're always behind me!!! :D (just a touch of humour to brighten this hot friday afternoon)

Oh Gav,

Just give it time buddy, when the turbo is bolted up and the NOS armed, with the new CR250 on the trailer you will soon get used to seeing the rear, but only for a short time as I pull away harder than a school boy. It will also give you a preveiw of what the back of CR looks like, cos you wont see it on the track when you are eating my dust. Ha Ha :) :D :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But dreams are free, with buying a new bike the turbo will be years off now. :(

• 5 months later...

I know i am bringing up old news here, but i have been trying for the last few days to update my av pic!

I have tried a number of times, and will only let me load pre-set pics from loc library. I cannot upload any pic from my comp at all, no matter how small or large!

Just always get message saying un able to load and that i need to learn how to do it, yet up top of page says that this menu has been currently disabled.

Has anyone else been having problems? I just wanna be able to change my pic.

Thanx

Stephen.

so i gather it was never sorted, thought it would have.

I havent tried in a while, until the other day. The prob is now im stuck with Aladin's monkey.

How degrading, i want my Altezza back. sob sob!

Well thanx for the feed back guys.

I guess we just wait ay.

Stephen.

Lol! At least you're a cute monkey Stephen! I've forgotten the problem I had when i changed, but it is temperamental. Sometimes the name of teh file stops it uploading, like the 'image' button that can't see the gallery webpages.

keep trying, it's worked for Hoon & 4Rolln

keith

Lol.. now I cant upload any pictures to the garage. It tells me upload has failed and to contact member of staff! ;)

I have tried changing the image size in photoshop, the file extension and anything else I could think off but still no luck.

Uploading pictures here is very temperamental, I dont thing I will waste anymore time trying :blink:

"Exeter"

"but i can see your avatar. silver is200 with i think a blitz front lip?"

yeah mine is working but I cant change it anymore , so that picture stays there when the download fails, I like to change my avatar but looks like the current one is staying.

basically a wjile ago I chnage the avatar a few times then I tried another day and I couldnt replace my current picture which is stil the case.

cheers....

Yeah, still screwed for me too. I just change my avatar by uploading it to some webspace I have - that method of changing it still works.

BUt that doesn't help for uploading to the gallery, alas!