Group Buy From Hong Kong

frylai

What Up Guys...

As many of you know I m off this week...get me that list for christmas, I will get you a price or check out the post I have pinned in Buy/Sell Section for prices, no shipping will be required since I will be doing that...and depends on demand we will get some discounts...

Here are some of the people that is already on the list...

Me - JDM Chrome Mirror Covers (Sold to an is300.net member), OEM Chrome Wheel Caps (On Order), "L" Rear Trunk Emblem (Purchased) 04 Clear side lights (Purchased)

Exeter - JDM Altezza Din (Delivered)

Hoon - JDM Altezza Din, TRD Emblem (Purchased)

Greeneyes - Trust Air Filter SXE10 (Purchased)

Krypt - Trust Air Filter SXE10 with Cleaning Kit (Purchased)

?ustlove - JIC Magic Tower Bar (Ordered) Blitz Eyelids, Pillar Pod (Purchased)

GRENelson - TRD Air Filter GXE10 (Purchased)

Aristo Kat - OEM Floor Mats Aristo 147 (Shipped)

Squid - TRD Rear Sway Bars SXE10 (Purchased) TRD Radiator Cap (Purchased) TRD Stickers x 2 (Purchased)

Gavin S - TRD Shift Knob for Auto, TRD Emblem (Delivered)

4ROLLN - C-One Radiator Panel (Delivered) Greddy Oil Filler Cap, Radiator Pipe (Purchased) JDM Dark Housing Headlight (Shipped)

Reverbs - Toms Muffler (Shipped)

Kiddoo 7788 - Trust GXE10 Filter, Used TRD CF Grille (Delivered)

Naroka - HKS JCE10 Filter, Apex-i S-AFC II (Delivered)

RSTEZZA - JDM Dash Tray (Purchased), Altezza Sports Grille (Purchased), Trust Intake (Purchased)

Benjaminwong - Tom's JZS160 Filter, Tom's Spark Plugs, Tom's clear side marker, Tom's Emblem (Purchased)

Jase - Tanabe GF210 Lowering Springs (Delivered)

Cash Free - Tom's Filter SXE10 (Purchased), JDM Altezza Din (Purchased), Rear Headrest (Purchased)

Lex-8oy - Trust GXE10 Filter, JDM Dash Tray (Delivered)

Franco - TRD CF Grille (Shipped)

Scorp - Apex-i SXE10 Intake with Aluminum Heatshield (Ready to Ship)

TranceManNZ - Altezza Sports Grille (Shipped)

AltezzaNZ - Trust MX Muffler (Seeking)

Turbo-Tezza - OEM Gasket (Ordered)

Anyone else need any items let me know...

Matt :)

PS - I will be leaving on the 25th of this month and Chinese New Year holiday Starts on 20th of this month, so anything need to be requested has to be done so by the 19th evening, cheers!

Edited by LsportlineIS300

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the email Matt. I will let u know when i receive it. I am talking about a DVD Player that will fir in the head dash tray. Not Tray. thanks.

so you want the factory Nav housing? whoa, they will cost you for a new one....

Matt :D

HI matt... can u check out da price for 4.7 final gear and TODA flywheel 4 SXE-10 4 me??

coz my bro's fds might can get 4 me.... but i dunt know wat should be da reasonable price 4 these parts .... so can u check it 4 me if u hv time??? THZ~~~

A 4.7 diff??!!! OMG what are you going to do with it?? Drag races to 60kph??

I'm looking for a 4.0 or a 3.9 for the manual box, as its too low geared already.

We used a 4.6 in the rally car, and I've got that in my road Datsun, but it has bigger wheels and an overdrive 5th gear to to keep the revs down on the highway.

Are you sure you mean 4.7 ZZa?

o..im nt quite sure wat was it really called in eng...

i think 4 dat thing da original 1 in our car is 4.1..

so ppl in HK usually change in2 a 4.5 or 4.7 one... + most ppl said it increase some pwr but sacrifice some top speed..

so 4.7 is really bad 4 st use?

sorry coz i dunt know much abt cars..

Standard diff in the 6spd manual and the 4spd auto is 4.3, and the 5spd auto has a 4.1

To go from 4.3 to 4.6 is (0.3*100/4.3) or 7% changed.

If you are doing 3000rpm at say 110kph now, you will be doing 7% more revs, or 3210rpm.

I'd like to be doing about 2600rpm at 110kph, so I need to drop the revs 14%. For this I will need a 3.7diff, like my old Datsun 1600. This would mean no overtaking in 6th gear, but the car would cruise quietly and economically in top gear on the open road. A soon as I went down to 5th gear the revs would be up over 3000rpm for overtaking, or closer to 4000 if I used 4th.

I'll settle for a 4.1 from the 5spd auto if anyone comes across one, or if anyone knows of another Toyota diff that will fit with a lower ratio plse tell me.

The 4.6 diff in the rally car chews petrol like there's no tomorrow! Its all 'empty' revs at 110kph, lots of revs with the power not being used. Good for drags around town tho' :D

Hi guys,

Just ot inform you guys I got Exeters Din and its on the way to AU, Got Aarons Din and TRD Emblem, Ben and Keith, Got your Trust Filters, I got my chrome mirror covers and ordered a set of chrome L wheel caps for my car so it will be a spot on match for the polished wheels...:)

PS - Aaron check PM on RSM and S-AFC pricing.

Standard diff in the 6spd manual and the 4spd auto is 4.3, and the 5spd auto has a 4.1

To go from 4.3 to 4.6 is (0.3*100/4.3) or 7% changed.

If you are doing 3000rpm at say 110kph now, you will be doing 7% more revs, or 3210rpm.

I'd like to be doing about 2600rpm at 110kph, so I need to drop the revs 14%. For this I will need a 3.7diff, like my old Datsun 1600. This would mean no overtaking in 6th gear, but the car would cruise quietly and economically in top gear on the open road. A soon as I went down to 5th gear the revs would be up over 3000rpm for overtaking, or closer to 4000 if I used 4th.

I'll settle for a 4.1 from the 5spd auto if anyone comes across one, or if anyone knows of another Toyota diff that will fit with a lower ratio plse tell me.

The 4.6 diff in the rally car chews petrol like there's no tomorrow! Its all 'empty' revs at 110kph, lots of revs with the power not being used. Good for drags around town tho' :D

Yeah I checked the price for them as well... I think an 4.5 or 4.7 will cost around $1000 to get...you can get up to 5.1, god dman expensive for a bloody metal...

(off topic)are ya havin fun matt!!!! :rolleyes:

Yeah man, having fun sitting at home doing nothing...lolz..I just wish you guys got more stuff for me to do so I can do something...I think i will get my set of those Ganador mirrors since I got rid of my chrome mirror covers...:)