Group Buy From Hong Kong

frylai

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok matt...price up some Ganador mirrors then...lol,could be keen,and are NO2 kits any cheaper in HK??

PS-down to 6.61 seconds... :rolleyes:

Hi Gavin,

A set of those Ganador mirror will cost $509, No shipping since I will be doing it unless you want it for the show...They are electric ones so you won't loose your auto mirrors...but you will have to paint it since it dosent come in your colour...

Matt :)

ok matt..., and are NO2 kits any cheaper in HK??

And what if the NOS was cheaper in Hong Kong

And then caught at the airport :lol::lol::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Matt the Terrorist :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

lolz...yeah then you will have to pay mega $$$ to get me out...also, I don't think they are legal over here...not even in Auz...:(

Hey Matt, remember no Dash tray for me, just eyelids and JIC strut brace (front)

Hey Shane, I can get the JIC Tower bar...do you want Aluminum or Carbon Fibre ones...which type do you want? BTW JIC dosent make a rear for the Altezzas anyway...none of the TRD, C-ONE, Cusco, Veilside, Toms etc can fit the IS200, only JIC, Area51 and PLp which cost like $400 AUD + Ship from the US. As for the eyelids we can only get Tom's and Blitz Replicas, no C-West...I can get real Tom's ones if ya want as well..

Edited by LsportlineIS300

hey, im only after the front, alluminium, just scrap the eyelids all together, can get ome custom made.

Hey, is there a pod available for the a pillar?

Shane,

Pod? you mean for your intake? So no eyelids? I can get the JIC Aluminum Struct Tower Bar for $229.36 AUD + Ship, If you are not in rush, I can ship it from the Hong Kong Port and you can pick it up in Sydney...

How about these...

From the UK Club-

Posted: Dec 24 2003, 05:56 AM

The long awaited quickshifts have become available at last - pheww!

We are due to have them in the 2nd week of January (2004 before you ask)

There are only a very small number available in the first delivery and I know that lots of people were interested - so it will be a case of 1st come 1st served as we will accept orders immediately.

Oh yes, the price is £165 plus vat.

How about these...

From the UK Club-

Posted: Dec 24 2003, 05:56 AM

The long awaited quickshifts have become available at last - pheww!

We are due to have them in the 2nd week of January (2004 before you ask)

There are only a very small number available in the first delivery and I know that lots of people were interested - so it will be a case of 1st come 1st served as we will accept orders immediately.

Oh yes, the price is £165 plus vat.

Is this the TRD ones?

hey, im only after the front, alluminium, just scrap the eyelids all together,  can get ome custom made.

Shane,

Pod? you mean for your intake? So no eyelids? I can get the JIC Aluminum Struct Tower Bar for $229.36 AUD + Ship, If you are not in rush, I can ship it from the Hong Kong Port and you can pick it up in Sydney...

Matt Sounds good man, tell me how you want to be paid/when, and we can do the deal.

By pod, I meant the casing that holds a gauge on the a pillar inside the car. Like this (only 1 though)

autogauge10100.jpg

hey, im only after the front, alluminium, just scrap the eyelids all together,  can get ome custom made.

Shane,

Matt Sounds good man, tell me how you want to be paid/when, and we can do the deal.

By pod, I meant the casing that holds a gauge on the a pillar inside the car. Like this (only 1 though)

autogauge10100.jpg

Shane,

OK, I just need to know...I m now in Hong Kong so I m not sure how you can pay me...you can do another Western Union Money Order so I can collect it when I m in New Zealand...As long as you can confirm it I don't mind the payment right now...we can organise that later on. I will get you a pic as soon as I got it...cheers...

List updated...Have to finish off all the buying in around a week...so if you guys have any last request let me know it will have to be done by 14th Wednesday.

People in needs of easy things like Filters, Dash Trays and Dins, these can be done right until the day I leave but for special requested thing let me know by the 14th, cheers.

Hey matt, Corey here. How much for a thicker head-gasket for the altezza?

I've heard TRD do them. Want to lower the compression a bit.

Thanks in advance,

Corey. :)

Header Gasket? I need a few minutes, don't go anywhere yet.

Guys...

My holiday has come to an end and so does parts availabilities...many common parts are now out of stock and won't be back until early / mid Feb.

It is now 8:12am Monday and all parts request has to be completed and confirmed by Thrusday 22nd 0:00 Midnight! For parts that has to be shipped it will have to be confirmed by Wednesday 0:00 Midnight, Most stores will be closed from Tuesday and Post Office will be closed from Thrusday, so last shopping and shipping day will be Wednesday the 22nd. Some store will be closed from tomorrow so it's best to let me know today...now take your absolute last chance to buy goods at cheap price now!

Guys...

My holiday has come to an end and so does parts availabilities...many common parts are now out of stock and won't be back until early / mid Feb.

It is now 8:12am Monday and all parts request has to be completed and confirmed by Thrusday 22nd 0:00 Midnight! For parts that has to be shipped it will have to be confirmed by Wednesday 0:00 Midnight, Most stores will be closed from Tuesday and Post Office will be closed from Thrusday, so last shopping and shipping day will be Wednesday the 22nd. Some store will be closed from tomorrow so it's best to let me know today...now take your absolute last chance to buy goods at cheap price now!

Shops closing up for Chinese New Year. I'm going back for the celebrations tomorrow ;)