Ordered The Ultimate Mod For Altezza

A towbar, I was quite surprised only $470 from Toyota. Every boy racers dream mod :D

Of course I have a good reason for putting this ugly contraption on my car...Towing my new dirt bike B)

whoa, it better be carbon fibre, otherwise It will drag your 1/4 mile time up...lolz...

Matt :)

Don't worry that TRD badge I m getting you will always make that loss a gain.... :lol:

I also got a towbar fitted this week . . so i can put my Mountain Bikes on the car.

I got a removable tounge watch just bolts on. No cutting holes in the bummer and it was custom made :-)

Cost me $340

When you unbolt the tounge, you can't see much at all :ph34r:

Bugger! who was that from? Best Bars quoted around $465 and Toyota $470, I ended up getting it from toyota for $415, it even has the lexus emblem on it with the weight ratings and a small note saying made by Best bars for Lexus NZ. I preferred the removable type but Im in a hurry and needed it by the weekend, So a small hole it was. It doesnt look to bad. ;)

A towbar, I was quite surprised only $470 from Toyota. Every boy racers dream mod 

Of course I have a good reason for putting this ugly contraption on my car...Towing my new dirt bike 

What bike did you get?

I've had a few dreams about towing a moto on 4ROLLN, a while awy for me though :( :(

Me and hoon have just joined team HONDA!!!!

Hey aaron....you free monday?

You should check out my garage at the moment...contains the following 2 wheeled fun machines..

2000 Yamaha yz250

2002 Yamaha yz 250

1997 Honda CR125

and the newest(last week addition).... 2004 spec Honda CR125!!!

Hoon's on a brand newbie Honda CR250 too...

Let the games begin!! :unsure::blink:

A towbar, I was quite surprised only $470 from Toyota. Every boy racers dream mod 

Of course I have a good reason for putting this ugly contraption on my car...Towing my new dirt bike 

What bike did you get?

I've had a few dreams about towing a moto on 4ROLLN, a while awy for me though :( :(

A nice shiny 04 CR250, in the box. I put it together last saturday and still havnt even started it.

Hayden, you best be coming up one weekend and borrow Gavs Yama's and kill them for him, so he can be dedicated to team honda :ph34r: :)

Its not good having yamahas feel inferior :lol::lol::lol: Gavs yet to feel the wrath of the CR250 B)

"Honda" for sure, I don't know whats better a 2004 cr 125 or 250, well I just got 4 wisdom teeth out so Im out of action for about 10 days and my mouth looks like soccer ball, We''ll have to suss something out sometime, I'm preety lazy I reckon Ivé told Gav im coming riding with him a few times and nothings been arranged, I guess im a busy man!!!!

You guys have fun if you go riding over christmas.......I've been watching a few moto dvd's to keep the fire burning.

"Honda" for sure, I don't know whats better a 2004 cr 125 or 250, well I just got 4 wisdom teeth out so Im out of action for about 10 days and my mouth looks like soccer ball, We''ll have to suss something out sometime, I'm preety lazy I reckon Ivé told Gav im coming riding with him a few times and nothings been arranged, I guess im a busy man!!!!

You guys have fun if you go riding over christmas.......I've been watching a few moto dvd's to keep the fire burning.

Dude 04 CR250 all the way man, man its got some balls! Now I have to get in some fitness to hang on to it :) I have been out on it at parents farm friday, Harrisville MX track saturday and ardmore MX track today and I have now found all the muscles I thought I had lost years ago :huh:

good on ya man, what about the girls? its always good rollin up to the service station or driving in general, girls love bikes, there must be some at the tracks?

yeah, there were a few walking around, and mate the looks you get when you pull up at the gas station with a brand new bike being pulled by an altezza.