Altezza Audio And Tv's

I am wanting to get rip of my current set up of car audio as it is getting a bit old and would look tacky in the Altezza.

Does anybody have a great setup they could tell me about. I am looking at gettting a TV for the car. Can't find any good places that sell a good variety of these. Trade-me.com seems to have alot of equipment online but they are mostly brand names unknowen to me. I have heard Hong Kong has equipment like this at very cheap prices.

I am wanting to get rip of my current set up of car audio as it is getting a bit old and would look tacky in the Altezza.

Does anybody have a great setup they could tell me about. I am looking at gettting a TV for the car. Can't find any good places that sell a good variety of these. Trade-me.com seems to have alot of equipment online but they are mostly brand names unknowen to me. I have heard Hong Kong has equipment like this at very cheap prices.

Hong Kong is decent with these kind of things. I can hook you up while I m over there for the next 6 weeks...otherwise Gavin have contacts in Rapid Radio in Newton so give him a yell and hook you up with some good prices...I can get you the stereo braket for $110 instead of $300 at Rapid...good luck, a few members here has already got some setup, Gavin is the guru Pm him.

Matt :)

PS - Kiddo also got a Sony one...

Hmm that sounds good. Im looking for something that is ether Double din or single din. With built in player. I don't want seperate components. I want an all in one. Screen, player etc. So if you see anything like that while your over there give me a yell. Cheers.