Struct Braces And Shift Knobs

I'll run a TRD of each if you wanna bring 'em back with ya matt!!! :ph34r:

TRD? they only make one for the auto, I wanted a Toms but it dosent fit..you want me to get you a price?

Matt :)

TRD Shift Kits and Knobs

Is it the one with the pic by the Shift Knobs? that one is 8200 Yen, divide that by 65 and that the price I should be able to get it for...

ive got a toms shift knob in my is2

as for strut braces, ive got cusco rear and PLP front on the Monster

and cusco front and rear on the race car, but i also have Toms chassis braces on the Monster and TRD sway bars with HKS hipermax II dampers, and on the race car TTE dampers and TTE sway bars....with TOMS chassis braces

i know you only asked about knobs and braces.... <_<

ive got a toms shift knob in my is2

as for strut braces, ive got cusco rear and PLP front on the Monster

and cusco front and rear on the race car, but i also have Toms chassis braces on the Monster and TRD sway bars with HKS hipermax II dampers, and on the race car TTE dampers and TTE sway bars....with TOMS chassis braces

i know you only asked about knobs and braces.... <_<

Gav, The TRD shift knob is made out of Leather...I can get it for around the Jap price, use it only for refrenece, might be abit more sometimes...:(

Mat C, I m thinking of getting a struct, I did some research today and I heard only the PLP fits with engine cover...:( JIC does sometimes and dosent sometimes...but I m not going to pay $340 USD + ship for a damn struct bar, I rather spend that money on sways. Some TRD sways would be nice.

What difference can you feel inbetween the PLP and Cusco, I know the Cusco would'nt fit with engine cover.

PS - PLP for my shift Knob...:)

Edited by LsportlineIS300

Sorry about the crap photo but here's the Cusco Strut brace for my car, there are about three or four options avaliable with the top Cusco being a carbon fibre which is rather expensive and the next best one is this one: Note it will probably only fit over this engine!!!!

It is one of the best in my opinion and I did notice a much better handling response which was both stiffer and had a better feel....................I really need to do the rear aswell at some stage as my king springs have made the rear a bit loose with occupants in the back when extreme cornering (which is obviously only attempted on private roads) :D

Engine01.jpg

Thanks Hayden for your pic...I need something that fits onto the IS300...from what I found out only JIC, PLP will fit with engine cover...but PLP is far too ecpensive, I think I will get something else at the mean time..also i m getting a new grille from the US.

PS - Hayden you still want a Oil filler cap?

yep the PLP is the only one that will fit the is300 with no problems...ive heard mixed reports about JIC products, most of them negative

as for the differences in feeling..

well ive not driven The Monster with the PLP brace yet, as we are still doing the electrics, i did drive it as an is200 with the cusco and it was fantastic.....as the monster now has a supra engine, it would be unfair of me to even try and compare, as 1. i wouldnt drive it without a front brace,and 2. it wont have been driven with the cusco fitted with the supra engine fitted...plus with over 650bhp...the feeling of the brace will be the last thoughts on my mind :blink:

yep the PLP is the only one that will fit the is300 with no problems...ive heard mixed reports about JIC products, most of them negative

as for the differences in feeling..

well ive not driven The Monster with the PLP brace yet, as we are still doing the electrics, i did drive it as an is200 with the cusco and it was fantastic.....as the monster now has a supra engine, it would be unfair of me to even try and compare, as 1. i wouldnt drive it without a front brace,and 2. it wont have been driven with the cusco fitted with the supra engine fitted...plus with over 650bhp...the feeling of the brace will be the last thoughts on my mind :blink:

The PLP bar is $340 USD + Shipping, for the same price I can get some Hotchkis Sways, or TRD...

I have the TRUST Grex knob, and a rear strut brace I bought from America on Ebay for $29 US :D Looks identical to a CUSCO.

I have just ordered a RVM rear strut brace from ebay for $33 +shipping. from the picture I saw it looks like decent quality workmanship, for a realistic price. I guess I will see when I get it.

There are heaps of them advertised on the site.IS300RearBar1.jpg