The New Creation(and Hopefully Tourist Attraction!

Gavin_S

Just thought a few may be interested... We've(as you know i'm in the bar industry) just opened a small drinking establishment made COMPLETELY OF ICE. This runs year round,and has walls,the bar,seats,tables,statues,sculptures and even the "glasses"you drink out of fashioned completely of ICE.... got a couple shots pre opening showing some of my family through-so if you'll put the faces aside and look at the venue lemme know what you think??

(merchandise is available)

Allow me to show off "Minus 5"

PS-we do provide jackets and mittens whilst in the bar...wouldn't want a whole lot of cold young women wandering out now,would we...? ;)

There are a few shots in the gallery starting at Minus 5

Regards,

gav :gav:

Just thought a few may be interested... We've(as you know i'm in the bar industry) just opened a small drinking establishment made COMPLETELY OF ICE. This runs year round,and has walls,the bar,seats,tables,statues,sculptures and even the "glasses"you drink out of fashioned completely of ICE.... got a couple shots pre opening showing some of my family through-so if you'll put the faces aside and look at the venue lemme know what you think??

(merchandise is available)

Allow me to show off "Minus 5"

PS-we do provide jackets and mittens whilst in the bar...wouldn't want a whole lot of cold young women wandering out now,would we...? ;)

There are a few shots in the gallery starting at Minus 5

Regards,

gav :gav:

Whoa, what happens when there is a power cut.....lolz :lol: oh well i guess they have their own power generater...where about is it Gav?

Matt :)