How Many Manawatu Members?

I just ran into Shannon (Driver) in Palmerston North on the 08/02/04 (good to meet you Shannon, and sweet ride dude). I was told about the forum by Muzza, another Palmy Nth member, but was wondering how many others in the club are local to the Manawatu. All I know is there are a hell of a lot of Tezza's in and around this small town. I'm loving the buzz the Altezza's create. I see from most of the postings, most of us have the RS-Z's. I took both the manual and the auto out for test drives beofre buying and found they are two totally different rides. The manual being more temperamental and the auto being set up for chilled out cruising. Also I had advice from a local importer here that the odo's can indeed be tampered with, I would not have thought so due to being electronic, any thoughts guys?

I just ran into Shannon (Driver) in Palmerston North on the 08/02/04 (good to meet you Shannon, and sweet ride dude). I was told about the forum by Muzza, another Palmy Nth member, but was wondering how many others in the club are local to the Manawatu. All I know is there are a hell of a lot of Tezza's in and around this small town. I'm loving the buzz the Altezza's create. I see from most of the postings, most of us have the RS-Z's. I took both the manual and the auto out for test drives beofre buying and found they are two totally different rides. The manual being more temperamental and the auto being set up for chilled out cruising. Also I had advice from a local importer here that the odo's can indeed be tampered with, I would not have thought so due to being electronic, any thoughts guys?

Heres is our list of Manuwatu Members...

Muzza

GABBY

Driver

sazabi

you four I think all has Z-Edition Manuals...lolz...

Matt :D