...you can pick only one catergory of mod only??? like either engine? Suspension? Exterior? Interior? What will you choose??? post some feedbacks!!! :D

If I can only have one catergory mod on my car it would be on suspension!!! H&R CoilOvers, ProLex Front, Rear and Trunk Strut bar and Hotchkis adjustable sways!!! then the car can seriously turn corners if it was on rails..hahaha :lol:

Matt :)

I would have to go with engine mods.

*2.2L pistons, rods, crank

*lowered compression

*huge turbo

*Intercooler

*NOS

*head porting

*Exhaust

*Motec ECU

The rest of the car is already pretty good standard, its just that I want more power B)

I would go with interior..!

Cuz I spend more time inside of my car driving than outside looking at it, need to make the interior look and feel good..!

Buckets, trims, stereos...

The outside looks good enough to me, and the engine has more than enough power which i can use daily..! B)

Jason :-- )

Right-lets do this one by process of elimination....

1) Got Modded Suspension

2) Got decent engine power

3) Got an OK exterior body kit(right matt?)

4) Got the red Webbed interior with A/V

The only thing I'd prob like to mod at this stage would be rims-unless I wanted a Manual.....

Hmmmm...... :gav:

My choice would be engine, especially if the tooth faily is paying, can always fund the suspension myself :)

Nothing wild prob just decompress the cylinders and stiffen up the bottom end a wee bit and bolt on a supercharger (Have to be different) motec comp and maybee a 100hp nitros kit. Would want to keep some reliability so just some mild mods.

If exhaust is part of the engine catagory then 2 1/2 inch with some stainless headers.

Thats all I wont be too greedy :)

Shannon

My choice would be engine, especially if the tooth faily is paying, can always fund the suspension myself :)

Nothing wild prob just decompress the cylinders and stiffen up the bottom end a wee bit and bolt on a supercharger (Have to be different) motec comp and maybee a 100hp nitros kit. Would want to keep some reliability so just some mild mods.

If exhaust is part of the engine catagory then 2 1/2 inch with some stainless headers.

Thats all I wont be too greedy :)

Shannon

Yeah a few members are planning on HKS/TRD Headers, Anyone interested on a groupbuy??? anyway shannon a $99 Trust Filter can always get your mods started!!! Filter + Headers + Muffler.........free flow!!!

Matt :)