Aust Spec Vs Us Spec Vs Uk Spec Etc

Just wondering if anyone can summarise the differences between the Aust vs US Vs UK specs for the IS250.

I'm keen to learn about some. Thanks.

Idc.

Apart from areas around emission controls, and the UK get voice commands on the sat-nav system and a deisel option (IS220D), the US get the IS350, there's not a lot of difference. Same motor and gear boxes (I believe) and fairly much the same interiors (US left hand drive), with both US & UK getting some other colour options. I think the US can pick and choose the add on options and not packaged. e.g. Sun roof, stereo, etc.

I was told (and i should not believe it) that Australia gets the same car as UK and Japan.

Having said that I don't have headlight washer among other things. Would this headlight washers be on the US spec only or is it part of the Options pack that you can get?

• 5 months later...

IS350 will arrive late next year, I reckon it's almost certain.

Just like the IS200 was on it's lonesome until sales dropped, and the IS300 perked them up again. Same will happen with 250/350.

IS-F will come too, Lexus divisions everywhere need a performance flagship that's not a complete barge.

I was told (and i should not believe it) that Australia gets the same car as UK and Japan.

Having said that I don't have headlight washer among other things. Would this headlight washers be on the US spec only or is it part of the Options pack that you can get?

You get the headlight washers if you have the Xenon lights.