Groupbuys From Hong Kong!

frylai

Guys,

Alright I m leaving for Hong Kong on Sunday Noon time, I got too much to do to leave yesterday noon...so anyways I will be free from next Thrusday onwards after I shipp the remaning American and Australian Stuff I can start groupbuys like we had back in December / January! But only different is this time I will get a even better value!

Here are some hot items!!!

- Apex-i RSM - $320 or $337 Shipped to Auckland - We will need 3 buyers for that!

- Altezza Black Chrome Emblems - $48 Shipped anywhere in New Zealand - They are In Stock!

- Altezza Caliper Sticker - White / Black - $9 Shipped anywhere in New Zealand! - In Stock

- Apex-i Intake with Heatshield - $477 + Ship for complete Pod Filter - Intake Pipe and aluminum Heatshield, the best intake your car can get! - price stays the same regardless of number of buyers

- Hyper Rev Altezza Bible $60 + Ship - the essential for all Altezza Owners!

I got more stuff to add so keep your guys open and give me and sugession if you guys can think of anything!

Matt :)

- Hyper Rev Altezza Bible $60 + Ship - the essential for all Altezza Owners!

Matt,

Not sure where you source your Hyper Revs from....but for the Australian owners, they are available here for about $45-$50 AUD.

Saves you the hassles and on the shipping too :)

Just a thought.

Stephen - Please address where the aussie owners where they mgiht find this book!

Matt :D

The Hyper Rev range of books (for Altezza and others) are available from Kinokuniya Bookstores. They have a Japanese magazine/book section. Purchased mine for $45 AUD :D Currently two version out for the Altezza.

Let me know if you like more info.

Forums

News

Membership