Australian Contacts For Aristo Parts

Does anyone have (or know of) any contacts for parts for the Aristo? This could be someone or some place who imports used parts from Japan, imports new parts from Japan, or wrecks Aristo's in Australia. I don't care where the parts come from!! All I currently need is a LHR power window assembly as mine is bust. I can't believe the window needs to be working 100% for compliance!! :angry:

Bugger!

OK. First get in touch with Castle Hill Toyota and find out what the genuine Toyota one costs. To do this, go to their website and you be able to sent them a message with your details etc. I have bought all my Genuine parts from them so far via email.

Then call The Toy Shop (www.japimports.com.au), speak to Troy an see if he has one and how much. Aaron at Rampant (www.rampant.net.au) is another bloke to try. He has an Aristo himself as well, so he knows what he is talking about!

To give you an idea, I had to replace one on my EF Falcon Ind I bought a non Ford one brand new and it still cost $120-. From memory, Ford wanted triple that!

Lastly, check the unit out first if possible as you never know, it may be fixable? If it doed not work at all it could be the switch.

Chris

Thought I would give an update on this.

Toy Shop had none in stock. Could get one in 6 weeks for $275.

Found one from a guy on eBay that was wrecking an Aristo in Qld:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...135370&rd=1

Didn't end up calling Rampant cos the eBay guy was asking 150, figured wouldn't get it much cheaper.

Cheers for your help, the Toy Shop guys seemed real helpful.