Wipers?

I just buy the $4.95 refills from repco haha

just make sure you have the right sizes, as some cars the two sides are different.

Also try out the X-Rain thing, i use it on my front wind screen and the rain drops just slide off its really cool, just a little hard to apply onto it thats all..

Jason

• 1 year later...

I don't know if you are able to buy "Dura Edge" wiper blades in Australia, they are available in South Africa and will soon be available in New Zealand. These are the best wiper refills made ever. My fiends brother put some on his car 8 years ago, yes! 8 years ago and they still wipe like the day he fitted them. No squeeks or chattering. I couldn't believe this myself until I fitted some to my ute, now I have them on my Soarer V8 too. Only cost $20nz a pair with a 1 year warranty. ;)

• 1 month later...

We have the best wiper blades around, they are as I said in my previous posting on this subject, unbelievable. We will sell these blades with a 3 year warranty.

Thats how good they are, there not in shops yet but you can buy them on-line.

They retail for $20nz per pair plus freight and G.S.T.

You will not be disappointed, I have had a close friend who has used the same pair for over 8 years and they still wipe perfectly, no squeeks or chatter.

You can buy them from www.tyretown.com

Or you can e-mail me; bruce@tyretown.com

Cheers