Hi Guys,

I got my IS250 in May but am yet to get my Lexus magazine. Has there been one sent out recently? I used to get one with my IS200 but I am not sure how often or when they are sent out :)

I think I got my last issue about a month ago. Talk to your dealer and ask them to ensure your details have been loaded properly. Did you get your intro pack for Lexus Encore yet? If not, that'll probably be why.

I think I got my last issue about a month ago. Talk to your dealer and ask them to ensure your details have been loaded properly. Did you get your intro pack for Lexus Encore yet? If not, that'll probably be why.

Was that the coffee issue Korvan??

I got the mag, but not sure about the encore intro pack. Haven't had my weekend golf trip either!!! :D

At first i thought the mag were cool but a couple of editions later i just don't look forward to reading them anymore. Too much ads in the mags and nothing about tech.

At first i thought the mag were cool but a couple of editions later i just don't look forward to reading them anymore. Too much ads in the mags and nothing about tech.

Have to agree with ldc. I used to be excited when I got the magazine but now they hold very little interest for me. I flick through the mag in a matter of minutes. I think it's because I read everything I can on Lexus and in particular the IS250. That means that there is very little to interest me in the magazine.