Any Is250 Boys Intrested In A Formal Run?

every1 is welcome to come after the formal run

we will have a small meet and greet and foto sessions with au.lexus club members only

seeing how its tuesday this week, could you pm me pick up address and your contact details.

we will have a small meet and greet and foto sessions with au.lexus club members only

Hey guys,

Any more of y'all able to make it?? Even afterwards if nothing else!!! It would be great to get a pic with more than just 2 IS's!!! ;)

Hey guys,

Any more of y'all able to make it?? Even afterwards if nothing else!!! It would be great to get a pic with more than just 2 IS's!!! ;)

don't u mean 3?

anywho, cmon' ppl. help the brother out! a whole fleet of is250's turning heads on the streets. how can u resist???

Hey guys,

don't u mean 3?

anywho, cmon' ppl. help the brother out! a whole fleet of is250's turning heads on the streets. how can u resist???

My bad, 3!!! ;)

Trust me people abuse our cars, I was sitting having breakfast at a cafe this morning and a P-plater driving an IS250 felt compelled to put on a show and drive like a d**khead in front of everybody.

I felt sorry for that poor car getting thrashed like that..

That is pretty damn awesome!!! It reminded me of this old school rally footage. Some of ya might of heard about the hill climbs at Pike Peak.......Simply awesome......check the low res YouTube Vid.......I've got the higher res version, its a classic!! I'd be surprised if U guys haven't seen it before!!! ......Make sure u watch the whole clip and check out the cliff edge near the end!!

Pikes Peak

On another note, Watched the first 3 episodes of the UK Top gear the other day.....They heavily featured the IS-F in the shorts of what the season held!! Will keep y'all posted of when the episode is available!!!

Now, back to the formal run and meet afterwards........ Where are we meeting Ilv?? Pm if U want!!

Hey guys,

I've just had some urgent / important work come through and there is a high probability that I won't be able to make the 6pm formal run for Ilv....... Is there anyone that can help out and fill my place just incase I can't make it on time??? Guys, ya help would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to leave Ilv' down 1 car!!!

cheers,

Hey guys,

I've just had some urgent / important work come through and there is a high probability that I won't be able to make the 6pm formal run for Ilv....... Is there anyone that can help out and fill my place just incase I can't make it on time??? Guys, ya help would be greatly appreciated as I don't want to leave Ilv' down 1 car!!!

cheers,

i'd do it but i'm already in! :-)

cmon' guys!

I will definitely come if someone does this...

http://video.kenblockracing.com/flash/play...p;video_id=9183

oh was that it....... for a second i thought it was going to be something really hard! :-)

unfortunately our cars are too nice for that sort of abuse!

That was some pretty impressive driving.

Unfortunately im in Perth so i cant help out