i just purchased a black 2006 model sports :D

so im back in the lexus family again

but big plans for this 1 :D

so wheres all the old members

CEVU

Denis? etc etc?

hey......

a big welcome back... :-)

big plans aye! thats awesome..... thats we need again! someone to take the torch and run....

i wanna' see some insane mods to get some proper power to our is250s and i'm so sick of people not pushing forward with this!

not everyone wants a BMW 3 series with a imho ugly interior that i would be embarrased to see in a hyundai!

anyway, on the same topic, looking into a complete engine/trannny and ecu dropin. From what i've read in throuey it should work and the only thing holding it back is the VDIM, however if u have a vehicle with VDIm i don't see why it can't be done!

Anywayz, once again, welcome back!

hey......

a big welcome back... :-)

big plans aye! thats awesome..... thats we need again! someone to take the torch and run....

i wanna' see some insane mods to get some proper power to our is250s and i'm so sick of people not pushing forward with this!

not everyone wants a BMW 3 series with a imho ugly interior that i would be embarrased to see in a hyundai!

anyway, on the same topic, looking into a complete engine/trannny and ecu dropin. From what i've read in throuey it should work and the only thing holding it back is the VDIM, however if u have a vehicle with VDIm i don't see why it can't be done!

Anywayz, once again, welcome back!

lol hence why i bought a sports model lol

good to see u agan cevu

lets meet up with all the old boys once i get my car

Hey Dan,

Yeh, peaking that ya back!! About time brother! Its good to see some of the 'ol boys starting to re-appear! Thats you Cevu and Q!!. After our convo yesterday, I definately thought about a catch up meet! Especially now after Cevu and Q have made some changes! I would of hopefully installed the Eibachs by then so I won't stand out for the wrong reasons come the meet!!

Talk soon Fellas!