Hi All,

My IS250 had the first service done last week with Lexus of Blackburn and I have to say "THEY ARE GOOD". Picked up my car, brought me the Encore replacement for the time being, very pleasant service, very good car knowledge and support.

Started with the booking quite a few weeks ago, I wanted to lock it in so that I don't miss out on this busy period. Left my details on their website, was called the next day to confirm the details and everything went easy, very smooth - would definitely recommend them to every Lexus owner.

I will keep this thread updated each time I service the car to keep you Lads and Gents up to date... next one is due in 12 months (or 15000 kms). Any opinions on the dealership / service would help out potential Lexus buyers / owners choose in the selection? Just a thought.

Hi Bartek,

Just wondering how many Km's have you done on your first service. Mine is reaching 1 year and so far I have only done around about 2700km. I know that I will need to get it serviced due to the 12month (or 15,000) recommendation, but was just curious.

Hi Bartek,

Just wondering how many Km's have you done on your first service. Mine is reaching 1 year and so far I have only done around about 2700km. I know that I will need to get it serviced due to the 12month (or 15,000) recommendation, but was just curious.

Hi JML,

I've done ~13700 kms when it went for the service but since I bought it as the ex-demo (had 5500 kms when I got it in late June '09), I wanted to service it on-time without any delays to make sure everything is (still) perfect.

With respect to your car - wow 1 year and 2700km? I would ring Lexus and check with them really. With my previous car I was doing 2/3 or even 1/2 of the kms I'm doing now and I was actually servicing later, when I was hitting the kms, not the required date (12 months) and the warranty was still good. Suggesting a phone call to Lexus or your dealer directly to verify but please let us know their opinion on that. I certainly would like to know what they say to that.

• 4 months later...

Had my 30K service done at Blackburn. They are good.

Quoted me $638 for the service. Great price.

Service advisor rang me at midday to tell me that there were two nails in the left rear tyre. Because they are too close, the tyre couldn't be repaired. I could get away by keep topping up the air as they were only small leaks. However they can replace the tyre for $510. (got quote from beaurepairs $495). So I went ahead with Blackburn, saving a lot of mucking around.

also did wheel alignment for $80 and fuel system flush for $99

Pretty good price and professional service. Would recommend to you guys in Melbourne.