we'll see how it slowly turns out, im coming to sydney in january so we'll see if possible we'll get a lil cruise happening too.

from what my perspective is so far, ive been influenced from the us forums on how to modify my lex.

we'll see how it goes, if the mods look tacky or lose value well as i said, theyre all going to be bolt on or screw ons so nothing i would be sussed out about.

it's something that people see and go wow that guy is different and he has done it to a different car, not saying its going to be whack when im done but something decent and something different.

we gotta go against the grain to start a trend and that's all im basically doing, using a trend from another country and being influenced by it to build my own car, ofcourse not everybody likes it, but there will be a time when it gets accepted and a time where people actually become influenced by the way i've done it.

it's hard winning your votes but its not everyday you see a lexus modified.

wow, there's a lot of opinions out there!

first thread on this forum in a while where i've seen everyone jump on board! nice to see!

anywayz, thoughts on this look? this is the exact look i'm going for including the purple calipers!

post-2533-1260862023_thumb.jpg

post-2533-1260862037_thumb.jpg

post-2533-1260862067_thumb.jpg

As already stated by most on this forum each to their own and what they want to do to their car!

Anyway, the comment regarding lexus stock suspension is good enough for the twisties! I've got D2 coilovers and there is certainly a night and day difference in handling. Although the stock suspension is good it can be improved on! Agreed, that D2 are probably not the greatest to go to with, however at the same time they are not the worse. I picked mine up from a fellow forum member for a bargain so can't complain!

There is also a reason why Lexus released the F-Sport parts! For those who wanted to improve upon the stock vehicle!

Anyway, each to their own but it was a bit disappointing to see everyone take a negative view to the original post! Also, a reason why i've spent most of my time on US forums as they are more open to customizing and enhancing their ride!

4plzu, do what you please mate, at the end of the day its your ride! Even if everyone thinks it looks s**t who cares, if you like it, thats all that counts!

Ilvs1004s...... where are the pics bro?

+1 Buddy dont bother explaining yourself here you will get slammed. :o Do as you do.

I think most will be jealous that you can afford the Lexus at your age.

Im 27 and I own a lexus.. Had a Daewoo,Many fords many motorbikes and now Im here.

One thing all these cars tought me is that they are just cars. Although one thing in common I have just about always hated all the mods I have done , The quality of after market pats especialy cheap ones are always worse than genuine parts...

I love the big breaks I love the deep dish wheels and If I were the only driver of my car I would do the same.

Although Im on 16" wheels now and my mod will be to move to 225/55-16 tyres.

c342_12.JPG

Yes the look but to be honest judging by my previous experince I don think I will be happy with the outcome. So i will keep on modding my R6 its now over 100hp at the wheels at 165kg :)

Mate enjoy do what you want