Guys

I ordered a fly audio unit for my prestige today and cant wait for it to arrive. ive heard nothing but good reports but it should be here within a week so i will keep you posted on if its good or a dud.

Also there will have to be some comparison at the next meet with some of you guys with oem as i havent used an oem unit either.

Guys

I ordered a fly audio unit for my prestige today and cant wait for it to arrive. ive heard nothing but good reports but it should be here within a week so i will keep you posted on if its good or a dud.

Also there will have to be some comparison at the next meet with some of you guys with oem as i havent used an oem unit either.

wow...... thats crazy...! never thought someone on this forum would fork out the cash for it! lol...

can't wait to see it at the next meet! good luck with the install!

Guys

wow...... thats crazy...! never thought someone on this forum would fork out the cash for it! lol...

can't wait to see it at the next meet! good luck with the install!

Its not as expensive as people were saying. It cost me $1378 Aus dollar shipped. with rev camera and new map.

where did u get it from man?

i would rather get this mod instead of my coilovers. tongue.gif

Guys this is an email i recieved

if you too would like a FLYAUDIO system this is the contact details Michelle Liang <michelleliang@flyaudio.cn>

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your enquiry. I am Michelle, International Business Manager of FLYAUDIO serve for Oceania customers. Follows are the information of FLYAUDIO products.

CLICK HERE to see it

E8039NAVI (Golden Collection) (For Lexus IS250) US$980

Optional:

Reverse camera US$40

Australia Map: US$68 (INFOGATION, use Navtec database)

Now we are doing a promotion that buy one get a Bluetooth module (Valued: US$36) for free.

Audio & Video Specifications

7" Touch screen digital LCD

4:3、 16:9、Widescreen format

DSP Digital Sound Processor

9 phase Equalizer

Supports DVD/VCD/CD/MP3

Supports DVD-ROM/DVD-VIDEO

/DVD-R/RW/CD-P/CD-DA/CD-R/RW

Automatic memory function

380 thousand Pixels

Resolution 800*480 Digital Screen

4 kinds of sound field patterns

Built-in 4 × 45W HI-FI amplifier ,4 channel outputs

Include: DVD, GPS, IPOD, BLUETOOTH PHONE, USB, 4G Mini SD card

Exclude: Australia Map, Installation and freight

The above prices are quoted on US dollar, ex-work Guangzhou China and exclude GST.

Lead time: 4 days

Freight: US$100/unit (3-4days by DHL)

• 1 month later...