Ebay Roof Spoiler And Truck Spoiler

hey guys!

im considering buying a roof spoiler and truck spoiler from ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Painted-LEXUS-IS250-ABS-Roof-Trunk-Spoiler-06-07-08_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4a9fcf108eQQitemZ320508727438QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

its a painted item, so i wont need to get it painted, and very reasonable price at $199 for both with free shipping to Australia

there also a top rated seller, with 99.7% positive feedback

im really liking the rood spoiler, but the truck spoiler is just ok i guess

do u gues think it would be better on a SGM coloured IS250 (like mine) cuz the red IS250 in the pics looks weird with this particular truck spoiler

just would like some opinions on the items

oh, and i dont have a paypal or anything, so im gonna have to make one and then transfer money, and all that stuff

so would it be worth doing all that for this?

thanks!

hey guys!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Painted-LEXUS-IS250-ABS-Roof-Trunk-Spoiler-06-07-08_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4a9fcf108eQQitemZ320508727438QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

its a painted item, so i wont need to get it painted, and very reasonable price at $199 for both with free shipping to Australia

do u gues think it would be better on a SGM coloured IS250 (like mine) cuz the red IS250 in the pics looks weird with this particular truck spoiler

oh, and i dont have a paypal or anything, so im gonna have to make one and then transfer money, and all that stuff

thanks!

Hey Mate,

I purchased the trunk spoiler a few weeks back. The paint doesnt match and quality finish was rather poor.

I'd save the money and buy from the states

Cheers,

hey guys!

thanks!

Hey Mate,

I purchased the trunk spoiler a few weeks back. The paint doesnt match and quality finish was rather poor.

Cheers,

tahnks for letting us know. i was just about to purchase from them.

hey guys!

thanks!

doesn't take long to setup up a paypal account and u might as well coz sooner or later you'll need it.

lot of companies online now take paypal.

LOL!

it was 3am in the morning, i fail at spelling, ahahahaha

but my cars graphite, so it cant be THAT hard to get the paint wrong right?

i was reading up on CL today, and most said that their paint matched, and fitment was perfect

LOL!

it was 3am in the morning, i fail at spelling, ahahahaha

but my cars graphite, so it cant be THAT hard to get the paint wrong right?

i was reading up on CL today, and most said that their paint matched, and fitment was perfect

now i want one again...... might wait and let you be the test rat.... :-)

Hey Mate,

Cheers,

If you provide the correct paint code and it matches to what they are selling there should be no dramas. One thing I noticed when I purchased my ISF spoiler was that because the car was already 12 months old, it already had 12 mths of wear and washes and minor scratches which the spoiler was perfect and new. Otherwise the colour was perfect.

Match the codes - can't go wrong!

Truck spoiler, funny stuff :lol:

ahaha, i live to give ppl laguhs!!

:D

i think im gonna go with the $199 deal, and get both the roof at TRUNK spoiler

im gonna have to get my bank details tho

or my friend said i can get these pre paid credit cards from 7/11 and just use that

i'll see wat happens

im still contemplating if i should do it or not...

i might wait till i have access to my other bank account when im 18

and seeing what MR13XS said, im still kinda cautious

thanks guys for the replies

LOL truck.... smallest of mistakes makes a whole world of a different meaning. its the only reason i opened the thread to see what a truck spoiler would be doing on a lexus.

as for trunk or boot lip. im not a fan so me 5 cents ends here.

good truck ... oops

good luck