Factory 16Inch Is 250 Alloy With Original Tyres

HI All have my original is250 16 inch alloys with factory bridgestone Potenza tyres for sale. All 4 are in perfect condition. Not a single mark or scratch, and have only been used for 3 weeks after delivery. See pic for an idea on wheels and tyre condition. Happy to sell for $1500.00 for everything inc caps and nuts ofcourse. drop me a line if interested.

post-4187-127253223345_thumb.jpg

post-4187-127253224726_thumb.jpg

post-4187-127253225671_thumb.jpg

HI All have my original is250 16 inch alloys with factory bridgestone Potenza tyres for sale. All 4 are in perfect condition. Not a single mark or scratch, and have only been used for 3 weeks after delivery. See pic for an idea on wheels and tyre condition. Happy to sell for $1500.00 for everything inc caps and nuts ofcourse. drop me a line if interested.

Sorry not to be rude 1.5 is slot

few of the members here struggled to sell for less than 500

Mine is wrapped by tempetyres in black platic in the garage, wouldnt think they can go for much so i just keep it i suppose.

Mine is wrapped by tempetyres in black platic in the garage, wouldnt think they can go for much so i just keep it i suppose.

Thankyou all for ur comments and insight. I suppose it is what it is these have less than 500 km on them so if you consider buying the new gyres alone would be closer to 500 ... Then I guess 1500 isn't that much anyway I am in no hurry to get rid of them. Cheers

Then I guess 1500 isn't that much

They must be 18's :D

sorry to mirror everyones comments but you will have a hard time getting rid of them.

i thought about it in the same way u did as in its cheaper to buy a used set them new tyres when the time comes, but it seems no one else sees it that way, or those ppl aren't looking.

i sold mine for 400 after 3 months! and it was on ebay everyday for 3 months!!!

Then I guess 1500 isn't that much

They must be 18's :D

sorry to mirror everyones comments but you will have a hard time getting rid of them.

i thought about it in the same way u did as in its cheaper to buy a used set them new tyres when the time comes, but it seems no one else sees it that way, or those ppl aren't looking.

i sold mine for 400 after 3 months! and it was on ebay everyday for 3 months!!!

I know someone got the 18' set less than 3 months at 1800.

BTW, when you sell the 16' set, think about there are no Lexus owner will interesting, but 1500 is obviously too much for Toyota owners.

bit more advise

I just bout 18's with dunlops for 1550 (aftermarket) i have the exact same wheels as you in same condition with pirrelli p7 80% tread left and from previous experience on selling 16s. i had my old IS200 ones for sale for 2 and a half years and got 350 for them and they had pirelli p6000. (awesome tyre).

Its good to hear your not in a hurry.

good luck.

bit more advise

I just bout 18's with dunlops for 1550 (aftermarket) i have the exact same wheels as you in same condition with pirrelli p7 80% tread left and from previous experience on selling 16s. i had my old IS200 ones for sale for 2 and a half years and got 350 for them and they had pirelli p6000. (awesome tyre).

good luck.

thanks all.... I might sell these wheel by wheel I am sure there are perfectionist out there who has scratched their own and want a replacement.

bit more advise

good luck.

thanks all.... I might sell these wheel by wheel I am sure there are perfectionist out there who has scratched their own and want a replacement.

i'm glad you're positive about the sale but even then i think u'll be struggling. have u seen how atrocious the 16's look on the car? they look like a complete joke, as if lexus just put on some toy wheels on the car. it does not even come close to filling up those wheel arches.