Has anyone hear about the factory unadjustable values of castor figures. My reading from Jaxx are 7.68 (LT)7.76 (RT).

They told me these figures are factory locked in to cater for unlevel roads (slantly roads that caters for rain water running to the sides). They said if the car is completely on level ground then the car will not pull to the left.

Has anyone hear about the factory unadjustable values of castor figures. My reading from Jaxx are 7.68 (LT)7.76 (RT).

They told me these figures are factory locked in to cater for unlevel roads (slantly roads that caters for rain water running to the sides). They said if the car is completely on level ground then the car will not pull to the left.

on my IS200 they told me the camber and something else was hard to adjust one without distrupting the other.

but i kinda wasnt listening because i just wanted it fixed and said yeah yeah just make sure its all good lol

Sorry justin i know this doesnt answer your question but im sure there are a few guys who can answer for ya

Thanks Chris, it was $55 so i'm not that fused, i suppose at the end of the day there's 10 stories about 9 cars lol

But yeh, can't complain now that i got my wheel alignment done.

I'm already thinking about further down the track...maybe 19s...

It's in your thread of show latest mods.

I have up pic of you doing the midnight thing but not sure if u wanted it posted.

LDC I think you need this :

http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=59754

I'm gonna leave it for now and see what happens. Don't think there is gonna be uneven wear anytime soon.