Blitz Supercharger

Hi all,

I am considering purchasing a Blitz supercharge for the IS200. Spoke to a guy from Autobarn who told me that on the hush they would be coming down in price dramaticly. He reckons $4000.00 in a month or so would buy you one. He seemed to think that all Blitz gear would become cheaper.

If i went down this track would a SAFC-II be enough to program the system or would i need a Power FC. How much more is an Power FC, i suppose if your going to do more mods its probably best to get a fully programmable independant computer over a piggyback. Thoughts Welcome.

Its quite interesting. The IS200 motor was designed around 1984 or something. There use to be supercharged versions of this motor in the old Toyota Crowns.

I wonder if anybody has tried a reco on one and tuned it accordingly.

Its quite interesting. The IS200 motor was designed around 1984 or something. There use to be supercharged versions of this motor in the old Toyota Crowns.

I wonder if anybody has tried a reco on one and tuned it accordingly.

I looked into that, but, and also the GE head, but VVTi stops this.

Im pretty sure the Blitz SC kit is for the 3SGE only, no?

O AUS$4000?

so how much is it in NZD? ive got a quote from GT motor Sport last year, it costs $9800 shipped.. not include fiting...

+ i also got a quote from Crazy Racing in HK it costs HKD$36000 (when it was just release) shipped + the computer tuned... but i wonder y how can they tune it without it fit on my car.. so is that mean i have 2 tune it again when it was fitted?..

but i think the super charger really costs too much 4 only 40-50 hp increase

The guy from autobarn told me they don't have them in stock but can order them in as they are the official distributor. Further he said to wait a while as they would be coming down dramaticly. He was pretty confident it was for IS200 not IS300 but i will check.