Ordered Ct200H Luxury Sports

weejock

We test drove a CT200h this week and loved it. My wife has ordered a White Sports Luxury (trading he IS250). It is due in about a week.

Congrats. keep us posted on your new ride. The one thing I do like about the CT is that you can change the tachometer gauge to power gauge which is cool.

We test drove a CT200h this week and loved it. My wife has ordered a White Sports Luxury (trading he IS250). It is due in about a week.

That's exactly what I'm intending to do, down-size from a 2007 IS250 Prestige to a White Sports Luxury :) What colour interior and trim did you order? I've got the test drive organised for this week.

if you don't mind, how much did you pay for it and which dealer you're getting it from? I'm also interested in getting one :)

After testing a SPORTS LUXURY yesterday at Sydney City Lexus, I ordered one, White with Black Interior. The only other colour available was black with ivory interior. There were no SPORTS LUXURY cars available with the optional Sports Package :(

I was told that after the initial batch was sold, it could be a few months before new stock was received because of the situation in Japan.

For golfers, you'll be please to know you can get a set of clubs in the luggage space without having to fold down the rear seats, they fitted perfectly placed across the width of the luggage area. That's not something that a mate of mine with a current C Class Mercedes can do :)

One thing I did pick up on is that the cradle that's provided for an iPhone/iPod is different to that fitted in the US cars. The one here allows for the iPhone to be placed on its edge where the US cradle fits into the slot above where the USB adapter is:

2011_Lexus_CT200h_iPhone_holder.jpg

Hope to get the car early next month.

Picked up the ct200h on Thursday - the exact date that Lexus Newcastle promised. Everything is perfect so far, but there is plenty of reading to do to understand all the gadgets. It is really fun to drive and incredibly quiet. When you stop, you think it has stalled - a strange sensation.

if you don't mind, how much did you pay for it and which dealer you're getting it from? I'm also interested in getting one :)

Nice first post. Welcome.

So many people signing up here lately and on their first post asking "Hey what did you pay for your car" or "What the cheapest price I can get?"

Then they never come back.

Picked my car up yesterday, Sports Luxury, white with black leather interior.

Still getting used to it and finding it very eerie when pressing the power on button and not hearing the engine rev up. My wife has taken it out this afternoon and she's somewhat intimidated by the car's functions given that she's technically challenged at the best time when trying to use a computer and wouldn't know where to start with an iPhone :rolleyes:

Hi everyone,

Love the forum and like learning more about my car as well. Have got the F sports in blue with black interior. Love, love, love my new car. 3rd Lexus and wouldn't have anything else.

Travelled 600kms, mostly in sports and just filled it up for $50.00. 

My wife has taken it out this afternoon and she's somewhat intimidated by the car's functions given that she's technically challenged

Stephen congrats on the new car

Your sales rep should have offered you a follow up or 2nd lesson. Taking the 2nd lesson is probably a good idea for your wife, & yourself to get the most out of the features of your new car. Its better than trying to read the massive owners manual.

My wife has taken it out this afternoon and she's somewhat intimidated by the car's functions given that she's technically challenged

Stephen congrats on the new car

Your sales rep should have offered you a follow up or 2nd lesson. Taking the 2nd lesson is probably a good idea for your wife, & yourself to get the most out of the features of your new car. Its better than trying to read the massive owners manual.

Thanks.

Starting to get the hang of how it works. There's some really smart technology going on under the covers.