• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a plan B in case of bad weather?

Plenty of indoor space to host the BBQ and undercover places to park cars down at my end.

Chrismiass, me, Lehman, Lalo, ISI250, and atlantis.

and i got a mate coming late too check out some lexus talent and atlantis studio.

Not in a lexus but a turbo ej wagon

Heading out for a massive night... see you guys (hopefully) in the early arvo :)

I'll be the one looking like a zombie somewhere around Wollongong. Try not to call me until 12pm please :lol:

Well . . . to some up the day id have to say . . . . .AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to the guys thats came along and joined in the fun. especially those who came that litlle bit further (isi250 awesome guys) for the awesome drive that we had!!

Despite the showers, the drive and the company made the weather irrelevant!! The scenery and driving lines showed the lexus' perfection perfectly through some of the most awesome corners and beautiful scenery.

Thanks Atlantis for his hospitality and for giving out free photo shot certificates to his photo studio "STUDIO 79" ;)

hopefully more people can attend the next one and make it even bigger. You guys really missed out on some awesome fun!!

Once again thanks to those who could make it and to those that couldn't. . . i encourage you to try to make it to the next one!!

Hey,

Glad to hear you guys had a good time!

The track day I was going to attend got cancelled due to the weather but I've been quite sick lately so ultimately couldn't attend the cruise argh.

How was the drive today anyway especially with the weather? It was raining pretty hard here in Liverpool!

AWESOME!!!!

wish more people could have shown up, but gotta start somewhere i guess!

great drive through the royal national park, gonna have to go again sometime, the last bit had great views as well

oh and thanks Simon for the BBQ and the other Simon for fixing my rubber thing

and of course Chris for organising the cruise!! (love the pics, new facebook DP, YEWW!!!)

ps. isi250! i forgot to give your lighter back! i'll give it back at the next meet? :)

Many thanks to Chris for organising this cruise and to Atlantis for hosting us. Also thanks to isi250 (x2) and k2sty1 for the great company.

I ended up going to Blues Point afterwards, and I think we could have all gone there as there were two other IS250s at the reserve. An impromptu meeting!

P.S. We should probably plan more activities for the next cruise; jumping castles, face painting, etc.. ;)