I've driven both the CT200h and the 1.5L Yaris YRX, they feel very similar in power delivery. The extra weight of the CT may make it slightly more stable through a corner, but they're both slow moving vehicles.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHOS IN!!!!!

I am very interested in the cruise but I have to travel to Sydney and camp somewhere on the sunday night then drive back home after the cruise on the monday. Thats all good and fun but I would like to know how many would be turning up?

Sounds like an amazing offer by Atlantis! Are there any finer details about the Atlantis end? turning up empty handed sounds weak.

Sorry guys, would love to come but unfortunately can't make it on Monday. Hopefully be able to join in on the next one.

For those going, I'm sure you guys will have a blast.

SO WHOS IN!!!!!

I am very interested in the cruise but I have to travel to Sydney and camp somewhere on the sunday night then drive back home after the cruise on the monday. Thats all good and fun but I would like to know how many would be turning up?

now thats lexus love. the numbers arent final yet. but should be fun.

Sorry I cannot make it! I really wanted to come but i have university exams the day after.

I'll try and make it to the one after though!

Have fun 2IS owners!

<br />Sounds like an amazing offer by Atlantis! Are there any finer details about the Atlantis end? turning up empty handed sounds weak.<br />
<br /><br /><br />

We are meeting atlantis at maccas at the gong and im supplying drinks and bbq food for everyone and Atlantis it supplying the venue and bbq. . . once again Thanks mate awesome!!

You'll miss the Seacliff Bridge on that route, but it will cut about 20 mins out of the journey time as you won't have to do 50km/h through a million suburbs from Stanwell to the Gong.

oooo

royal national park

are the roads there smooth? (some spirited driving?)

i'll see you all there!

i said no because i was going to belt my self at the bar on sunday night but now i have soccer monday so im still a no :( but i'll def come on the next one

Sorry I cannot make it! I really wanted to come but i have university exams the day after.

I'll try and make it to the one after though!

Have fun 2IS owners!

Ditto. ;(

For those of you coming feel free bring your mates and thier cars to cruise with us.

Any problems you can contact me on

Chris

been asking some mates but most of em have stuff planned already!

i MIGHT turn up in a 2GS tho, hahaha (if thats alright, lol)

I'm in. Will be putting the invites on the windscreens of the 3 other IS250s at my workplace tomorrow. Hopefully it's not too late for them to join the forum/cruise.

Is there a plan B in case of bad weather?

3 maybes 5 definate and too many no's

Motel booked...........

Petrol tank full...........

Lexus looking pretty.......

3 hour drive infront of us...

And sadly a 3 hr drive home again...

I reckon more Lexus Sydneysiders could make the effort and get out of bed.