I've put a fair bit of thought recently into looking at some rims for my IS 250 (currently sitting on stock 17's, which I don't mind) I'm thinking predominantly of 18's (19's and up give too harsh of a ride), and want to stick with Lexus OEM's. Problem is there that they are crazy expensive from the dealer. Has anyone found themselves a good set of 4 for around $1000? if so, post pics :)

ALSO, (forgive me for being a bit keen on the questions, i'm new...)

1. Is it possible to get the new sat nav software on IS250's running the pre mid-09 software?

2. What's the best way to get ipod/iphone integration so i can change songs via buttons on the wheel and possibly song title/artist come up on the sat nav screen?

Thanks for any help :)

1. I doubt it. You can update the maps to current ones though.

2. VAIS SL2i-UP does exactly what you need. I have one and love it.

Thanks for the help. Where's best to get the VAIS SL2i-UP done? and for around how much?

theres a set of F sport 19" wheels for sale on ebay

I think i found the ones you're talking about.. 19 inch "f sport" rims. They're fakes (and pretty bad ones at that), especially for $2700. Damn.

Reason y u might think its fake cuz they never sold them here in the aus

Afaik back in 2007 when i first met the dude it was the only set in oz

Those look genuine to me...and as ilv1004s said, most F-Sport parts aren't sold in Australia (well not in Sydney, anyways). I think what you're referring to are the rims that come with the F-Sport package equipped MY2011 IS.

as seen on the F sport 2IS

those wheels were only sold on the US market

19456d1223934901-lexus-250-sports-concept-lexus-250-f-sport-lexus-is250-concept-1.jpg

I stand corrected, the only ones i was aware of (and the ones i thought you were talking about) were either the rims standard on the new IS F sport, or the rims that came on the old sport model. To me they just looked like bad copies of either one of those.

$390 each (front)

$446 each (rear)

from Sewell brand new.

Import two at a time to avoid customs duties and you'll land a set very affordably.

and now that you stand corrected :)))), back to the issue of some new rims.......... what about Lumarai, they are specifically made for Lexus, several subtle differences from generic rims, and are available in Sydney (black, silver, chrome). Check out their website.

post-2159-0-07943300-1309659701_thumb.jp