Surprisingly it is smooth and the ride is not harsh at all. In fact it still feels soft

When I read others post it seemed like the change would be really drastic but imo it's not.

Chris drove it abit so he could tell u more.

I drove it about a km on bendy a little bumpy road.

to sum it up.

Very practical drop. (nice drop with no scrub dramas ever)

The ride quality . . . awesome. a little firmer then stock but not harsh at all.

Its the kind of drop that should be an option from factory.

yeah i got it from ebay

BTW some guy swerved into my lane when I was driving and scraped the side of my car and my side mirror got screwed. (his fell off)

when I signaled him to turn left into a driveway, he from behind sped off. :angry: I did a uturn to get back to the road try to find him but he was gone.

I didn't get his no. plate.

gona be $$ to repair...

sorry for off topic but i'm so cut atm.

wow, *BLEEEP* man

some guy did that to my mates type r, but lucky we were on a cruise with 7 other cars

he tried driving off when i told him to pull over (i was in the type r), lucky the other 7 cars blocked him off and made him pull over

i kinda know how u feel, like after my car got keyed *RAGE* lol

BTW some guy swerved into my lane when I was driving and scraped the side of my car and my side mirror got screwed. (his fell off)

when I signaled him to turn left into a driveway, he from behind sped off. :angry: I did a uturn to get back to the road try to find him but he was gone.

I didn't get his no. plate.

gona be $$ to repair...

sorry for off topic but i'm so cut atm.

Oh no!

Don't forget to tell your insurer that his side window also shattered and rained glass shards all over your bonnet :) Just kidding ...

Edited by Lexus Nerd

Oh no!

Don't forget to tell your insurer that his side window also shattered and rained glass shards all over your bonnet :) Just kidding ...

Lol nice one!

I got my side mirror repaired and got my panels buffed, its pretty good now. just a few visible scratches