Takeda Cold Air Intake Installed

Bennee

INTAKE.jpg

INSTALLED IN 30 MINUTES :)

As you can all tell, it looks a million times better.

Performance wise, feels like more power "only just" at the top end of the RPM range - no tune

Noise wise, Its louder at high range RPM "she screams" and has a deeper tone at low range RPM

OVERALL - IMPRESSED! a nicely put together kit for $400.00AUS

Thank Everyone!

Benny

INTAKE.jpg INSTALLED IN 30 MINUTES :) As you can all tell, it looks a million times better. Performance wise, feels like more power "only just" at the top end of the RPM range - no tune Noise wise, Its louder at high range RPM "she screams" and has a deeper tone at low range RPM OVERALL - IMPRESSED! a nicely put together kit for $400.00AUS Thank Everyone! Benny

Def looks the goods Benny,!!

Would you be get headers when there available..?

Richieisf

Hi Richie!

Yes its something i would definately consider... trying to find a suitable exhaust to compliment the intake ..and then Headers to top off the lot!

Keep me posted if you find anything :)

cheers

ben

Best exhaust for the ISF i think , is def the JoeZ exhaust. however you might wanna take a ride in a Isf that has it fitted first , as the noise aint really for everyone...

Headers, There coming out soon, hopefully in the next few weeks.....

Now i can get brake pads, and service parts from a contact in the states... example.. lexus australia want $75 a plug come service time. i could get you the 8 plugs (genuine parts) for $220.

and thats just one example......

Regards..

Richieisf

Hey Richie!

wow that is impressive pricing, i will remember that come service time mate .. thank you :)

as for the JoeZ .. I have heard the same feedback so we will need to organise this ISF Meet sooner rather than later *fingers crossed for someone to have one on the day*

Is it still scheduled for the 31st??

cheers

ben

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

INTAKE.jpg

INSTALLED IN 30 MINUTES smile.png

Performance wise, feels like more power "only just" at the top end of the RPM range - no tune

Noise wise, Its louder at high range RPM "she screams" and has a deeper tone at low range RPM

Thank Everyone!

Benny

Benny

Can you tell me where you purcahsed your Takeda intake from as I'm about to take delivery of my fisrt IS 350 F sport next week and I want one !!

Dommo

INTAKE.jpg

INSTALLED IN 30 MINUTES smile.png

Thank Everyone!

Benny

Benny

Can you tell me where you purcahsed your Takeda intake from as I'm about to take delivery of my fisrt IS 350 F sport next week and I want one !!

Dommo

if your IS is the 3rd gen

there is no aftermarket intake available as of yet

What about 2is-350?

Are they very hard to install?

In my younger days I was able tinker around on my old rola and civics . I just dont want to hurt my true pride and joy.

Also, i think i've nailed it down to either takeda or f-sport. I was going to get Lexus to do it for me but i think its around $750...

I noticed there is also k&n but I had huge problems with them in my subie GT with oil contaminating the AFM.

• 4 months later...