Axle backs arrived yesterday, fitted up today took about 45 mins I have a hoist, left muffler is a bit wonky tho most would not notice I'm picky.

Look good, much lighter than stock, I was concerned that they would be too loud and spoil the car well they don't they sound great.

So pleased with the purchase easy self install left muffler will or may require some work, USA forum mentioned that issued over the last couple of years

and it still has not been sorted out, would not stop me buying.

Took pics and will post over the weekend

Axle backs arrived yesterday, fitted up today took about 45 mins I have a hoist, left muffler is a bit wonky tho most would not notice I'm picky.

Look good, much lighter than stock, I was concerned that they would be too loud and spoil the car well they don't they sound great.

So pleased with the purchase easy self install left muffler will or may require some work, USA forum mentioned that issued over the last couple of years

and it still has not been sorted out, would not stop me buying.

Took pics and will post over the weekend

what did you need to do on the left exhaust to get it fitted properly?

Like I said it will or may need some work ( heating and bending ) but I will let it settle first, did notice yesterday that it looked pretty good, I will only do so if it bugs me

most wouldn't notice it anyway

Will post if I do anything but for under A$500 really pleased with it, sounds great

• 4 weeks later...

Hey I also got my M2 installed on Saturday, very happy with the sound and less than 500 bucks delivered from the states even better :)

• 1 month later...

Hey guys just curious, do you get much drone with the M2? I've been reading into it but not 100% sure yet. I carry a lot of passengers with me and don't want the noise to be annoying for my parents. It would be running alongside the K&N intake.

Also, I looked into the F-sportt exhaust system, has anyone purchased this? If so, would this be a better option?

Very happy with the M2, I have the F-Sport Intake installed as well, a good sound off the mark, and then the intake kicks in at about 3 grand. I have the a manual so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. My neighbor has the F Sport but he has a IS350, it is very loud...

Hm... well for the owners of the M2, how much drone do you get? Would the M2 be louder than the F-sport? or Vice Versa? I want a nice note but don't want it TOO loud.. And mines and Auto