So today i was driving my car out of the car park, as i turn i made a really small turn and scratched my back wheel and door area to the metal pole...its quite bad..i was wondering does anyone know any place for smash repairs and how are they gonna repair it?

post-6163-0-81496100-1356793591_thumb.jp

So today i was driving my car out of the car park, as i turn i made a really small turn and scratched my back wheel and door area to the metal pole...its quite bad..i was wondering does anyone know any place for smash repairs and how are they gonna repair it?

not to poke fun at ur misfortune but i also made this same mistake a little ago in my van. my mate laughed at me and have me so much sh!t for it than he went and did the exact same thing today.

sorry, can't help with repairers but at least ur not the only one to make that mistake lol

From the looks of it, the scratch may be superficial (on the clear coat). Try buffing it out with some compound like scratch x.

My brother swiped my car against a brick wall and it looked bad like that but i buffed it out and only a few marks remain, not noticeable until you get up close.

If not ilv1004s smash repair is the guy to go to. I vouch for their work.

• 4 weeks later...

sorry guys i claimed my insurance..THANKS a lot for the help! btw i also went to the parramatta smash repair the one Lexus approved, they took a look at it and quoted $3000 bucks..! what a rip off..

haha they are just quoting prices man..first the guy came out took a look and he said: mate you're looking at 3000 bucks repair as the rear door panel needs to be replaced and this and that...anyways i just went for a normal smash repairer approved by NRMA..its just as good!