is the glare bouncing off something in the car like the dash or centre console bit? do you see it at all times when you drive or only when driving and the sun is in front of you?

have you tried putting the sunvisor down?

sometimes i'll have sunlight reflect off the centre console but nothing really annoying or significant and it would usually only be when i have the sunroof open.

is the glare bouncing off something in the car like the dash or centre console bit? do you see it at all times when you drive or only when driving and the sun is in front of you?

have you tried putting the sunvisor down?

sometimes i'll have sunlight reflect off the centre console but nothing really annoying or significant and it would usually only be when i have the sunroof open.

Sunvisor doesnt work completely for this particulay glare.

It's there no matter where the sun is but worse at some angles, I'm fairly sure it's coming off the dash, the plastic or whatever it is is a bit shiny and picks outside light up easily and directs it into your face.

Is there some treatment I can use to tone it down ???

(didnt get a notification of this reply BTW)

well im not sure what your talking about tbh

so heres a stab in the dark

get tints?

and close your sunroof when during the day?

and maybe get a dash matt so the light doesnt relfect to you?

Guess you do get a glare sometimes - obviously depends on the inclination of the sun. Wear some good sunnies.

I would n't put a dash mat on - you don't want it to compromise any of the airbags should they need to be deployed...

I have noticed same glare issue with my IS 250 / 350, while driving especially between morning to afternoon times. Early evenings onwards this glare is not that noticeable. I solved it with two methods: Used legally darkest possible TINTING and I am now using a POLEROID sun glasses. Any other sunnies wont give proper results like sunnies from POLEROID. Try these and hope this solves glare issue in IS 250/350.

I have noticed same glare issue with my IS 250 / 350, while driving especially between morning to afternoon times. Early evenings onwards this glare is not that noticeable. I solved it with two methods: Used legally darkest possible TINTING and I am now using a POLEROID sun glasses. Any other sunnies wont give proper results like sunnies from POLEROID. Try these and hope this solves glare issue in IS 250/350.

Tinting of the front screen ?

No you cant tint the front screen, but tinting the others might cut down on the glare and perhaps even lower air con running costs.

Anyone have an opinion on tinting ?