Used Isf At Eurodrive Centre In Sydney

Andrew Cowley

Well if it is a 2012 model it will still be within warranty & the encore privilages should be transferable to the new owner of the vehicle. Only thing I can think of is you might miss out on a complementry wash or a bottle of wine. lol

I would get a Lexus dealership to inspect the vehicle just to be safe. I do not think the dealership would have any objections. If you are going to spend nearly 100k i would want to be 100% sure. If the vehicle has had flood damage or being involved in a accident then warranty will not cover this and it has happened to some unfortunate people. DONT RISK IT! I bought my 2010 ISF from a private buyer in Victoria but arranged for the vehicle to be thoroughly inspected by a Lexus dealership before i handed over any money.

Anyone know this ISF?

http://www.carsales.com.au/demo/details/Lexus-IS-F-2012/AGC-AD-13768436/?Cr=15

Rego number CJQ86L. On sale at the EuroDrive Centre in Haberfield Sydney.

On a related note, are there any disadvantages in not buying from a Lexus dealer?

In my opinion that's not really a good price you can buy a new car for same money from lexus dealer. Quite a few lexus dealers advertising new or demo ISF for 109k drive away and I reckon you could squeeze an even better deal if you pushed them.

You could even look for a low km MY11 ISF which is pretty much the same except for wheels and get an even bigger saving.

There is room to move on that price for sure. It's pretty near where I live. Might have to go for a test drive. Have never driven an ISF. My heart says M3 but their prices seem a lot more sticky than this despite the M3 also being at the end of its life.

What do you reckon is a fair price? Low 90's?

Hey... A question... Does the sound system in the ISF have an aux-in? Not usb and not iPhone or iPod but a generic input that connects to the stereo out of any old music player?

Take it from someone who has owned a BMTROUBLEYOU, i can say that they are a well engineered car but as far as reliability i would never buy one again. If you research this deeply they can have alot more mechanical issues.The wife refuses to have another one in the garage. I cant get her out of the ISF.

I owned an M5 V10 and have to say it was one of the best cars I have owned and very reliable, admittedly I only kept it for 18 months and was in new car warranty. In my opinion the ISF is by far the most reliable if comparing to euro cars.

If you could pick up a MY12 in very low 90's I think it would be a good price. You could even consider a late 2010 early 2011 (MY11) with low km which i Think you could get for 75k.

Keep in mind the ISF is at the very end of its model cycle so prices are going to drop.

its not even possible to get a my11 for 75K

my11's would be around the mid 80k region at least

very low 100's is realistic price for a my13 (demo or used)

90ish to high 90 is realistic price for my12

around 70K you would be getting a my10

There is room to move on that price for sure. It's pretty near where I live. Might have to go for a test drive. Have never driven an ISF. My heart says M3 but their prices seem a lot more sticky than this despite the M3 also being at the end of its life.

What do you reckon is a fair price? Low 90's?

Hey... A question... Does the sound system in the ISF have an aux-in? Not usb and not iPhone or iPod but a generic input that connects to the stereo out of any old music player?

as for the question

ill try to get it sub 100k but i wont be paying more than 100k

and yes they have a aux input

I Bought my MY11 for 76k with 15000km 6months ago so I have have to disagree with you. It would be even cheaper now. ISF prices are dropping rapidly like all high end cars.

I Bought my MY11 for 76k with 15000km 6months ago so I have have to disagree with you. It would be even cheaper now. ISF prices are dropping rapidly like all high end cars.

well your car was private buy wasnt it?

refering to dealers

though your buy is a bargain big time

that is not the average price

yes 75K is achieveable but not as a average buy price

average buy price for a my11 is still around 10K higher than what you actually bought it for

Maybe your right but a friend recently went to a lexus dealer to trade in his 2010 ISF with 40,000km and was offered between 50-55k! I think ISF prices are falling hard like all high end cars, probably more so ISF as it hasnt really changed since 2008. Unless you plan on keeping car for 5 plus years your going to lose a lot of money.

On a side note to the OP I had an RS5, C63 and M5 prior to ISF and have to say this is one of the best cars I've owned.

Maybe your right but a friend recently went to a lexus dealer to trade in his 2010 ISF with 40,000km and was offered between 50-55k! I think ISF prices are falling hard like all high end cars, probably more so ISF as it hasnt really changed since 2008. Unless you plan on keeping car for 5 plus years your going to lose a lot of money.

On a side note to the OP I had an RS5, C63 and M5 prior to ISF and have to say this is one of the best cars I've owned.

now thats a stupid price

iv seen my 08 and 09's getting that price

but my10 55K?

thats just stupid

BULLIT i can say that you got your car for a bargain. I got my 2010 Flame Blue ISF with 24ks for $67k 3 months ago and i can honestly say that i got very lucky and yes it was a private buy but If i had to replace it today i would not go out with $67000 feeling confident. ilv1004s is right with his prices. That is still the accurate going rate and if you get lucky like yourself and myself then thats great. 50-55k for a trade in on a 2010 with 40k from a LEXUS dealership is frankly offensive when the cheapest series 2 onwards ISF's on carsales are 75k.

You guys know what stealers are like they want to buy cars at cheapest possible price hence the crazy trade in/wholesale prices they offer. I still think you can get a MY11 for mid high 70s privately (with low km) and maybe early 80's from dealer. In relation to MY12 I think high80's and very early 90's would be a good buy.

I am only relating to my experience as I change my cars every 18 months - 2 years so need to get best price possible to offset the depreciation.