All my life I've had performance cars that even from the factory have had matching exhaust notes, even some not too loud.

I want to give my 350 F sport just a bit more noise when I throttle it onšŸŽ

Not looking to make it loud but just want to hear if I press the throttle hardish...

I'm hoping this can be achieved by replacing the 2 rear mufflers and tips.

Has anyone done just that for a reasonable price?

I would be happy with bolt on 2nd hand parts if available.

thanks Baz

Have you looked into intakes? Ā I was contemplating a cat back for my old IS250 but put on a Takada intake and decided I didn't need a cat back anymore, the on throttle sound was awesome.

Thanks

Not really into intake sounds any more.

In the past Ive had webbers with stacks. Pods on R32 etc.... Cant go back from that noise up front.

Exhaust is where Im heading this time. Want to leave the noise behindĀ :wheelchair:

In that case have a look at the xforce cat back for the is350. Ā It's essentially what I have on my ISF and would highly recommend it - quite a lot of bang for buck and not droney at all.

Ā 

my old is350

Greddy Axle back

Invidia mid pipe

very hard to find 2nd hand for the axle back will set u back atleast 600-700 used

new they are 1.3K

not my car but invidia axle back only no mid pipes

1.3K new as well

Thanks iinkz

I wish I could justify the expense.

A few years ago I could but retiring now so looking at more cost effective options.

Ā 

@lexamania

One like that 2nd hand is getting more in my ballpark.

Ā 

i think this is the signs of me getting "old" however, i havent heard a single exhaust for this car which sounds good. they all just sound like ricer crap to me. it could depend on your age\work situation too however. if your young, going to uni etc then go for it. slightly older, working full time, professional occupation? not so much

Ā 

if we were talking about the v8 isf, completely different story. v8's deserve to be heard, regardless your demographic :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, water said:

i think this is the signs of me getting "old" however, i havent heard a single exhaust for this car which sounds good. they all just sound like ricer crap to me. it could depend on your age\work situation too however. if your young, going to uni etc then go for it. slightly older, working full time, professional occupation? not so much

Ā 

if we were talking about the v8 isf, completely different story. v8's deserve to be heard, regardless your demographic :)

in this market you need to spend to get quality products

i dont know what kind of exhaust you would have heard previously

me working on these all the time i get to hear a lot of exhaust

yes what your saying is true there are some rice box exhaust out there

but on the other hand there are some truly exotic sounding exhaust for this car and those generally cost a lot more than the average joe can afford

Ā