Hi Guys got my lexus tuned few months back pretty happy with the result id like to compare it with other tunes if anyone else has tuned there is350

Got a 7200rpm redline with the TRC off

Pretty good rwkw gain but lost a little bit of torque due to intake change

currently running only an intake + the tune so room for improvement there

IMG_20171211_180046.jpg

On 2/26/2018 at 3:31 PM, NVRDER said:

CPI Performance Hume highway Liverpool

How did you find them overall?  Im considering them for a tune on my ISF.  

I have already had a tune and got some mods done by another Sydney workshop but just exploring whats out there and there arent many tuners for the ISF so assume the 350 would be in a similar position.  I have considerred RR as well (it will be an OTS tune but they do know there stuff when it comes to Lexus cars like ours)

For just an intake it looks like some good gains but curious why the loss of torque?

Ps So where they able to change your rev limiter?

Hi they were able to change it to 7200 only available with traction off and in manual mode, cannot override factory rev limiter in automatic mode with traction on.

As for tuning they were excellent id recommend giving them a call to sort something out.

Who was able to tune your car ?

not sure about the loss of torque tho 

14 hours ago, NVRDER said:

Hi they were able to change it to 7200 only available with traction off and in manual mode, cannot override factory rev limiter in automatic mode with traction on.

As for tuning they were excellent id recommend giving them a call to sort something out.

Who was able to tune your car ?

not sure about the loss of torque tho 

I got my ISF tuned by Autowerks.  I found him through this forum as there are not many who can tune an ISF so assume the 350 would be in a similar position due to the ECU.  I only know of CPI, BTA, Autowerks who can tune an ISF.  I think there is another but cant recall their name right now.

There is also RR racing in the US.  They send over a email tune and you upload it yourself.  Several have praised their tune as well as they are big in the US for 350's as well.  Think they have even launched the supercharger kit for the 350 as well, they already have for the ISF, RCF and GSF.  Dont know of anyone here in Oz who have committed that far yet.

Ive got the bolt ons so not much more i can do to it so was looking around before i committ to a final tune.  A retune for me is about $500ish as they tuned it the first time, i think if i went CPI, they charge me alot as it will be my first tune with them.

• 7 months later...