NSW- Wanting to get into a ISF

avpharm

Hey guys,

New to the forum really want to get myself into an IS-F. Have had a few jdm cars in the past s2000, rx7, mx5's, evos .

If you guys know anyone selling I'm after a 2010 plus and have a budget of $40,000 might be pushing my luck there but happy to look at older cars.

Regards,

Andy.

2 hours ago, avpharm said:

If you guys know anyone selling I'm after a 2010 plus and have a budget of $40,000 might be pushing my luck there but happy to look at older cars.

Hi Andy, you'll enjoy the sweet v8 in the IS-F, very different to your previous JDM cars. It's a heavy car but loaded with comfort lux and intoxicating power above 3600RPM

I suggest you push your budget to $50K and look for a low KM MY11+ with LSD.

Hi guys,

It's great to see such an active forum. I'll definitely take your advice into consideration kyo.

I didn't want to put too much cash into the car it will be my first big engined car as I've always been into my 2l engines!

Right now I've got my eyes peeled looking for one!

Regards,

Andy.

Hi avpharm,

I've got a nice modded example for sale listed on these forums, it's an MY11 so it has the LSD, upgraded suspension, DRLs, and updated dash/steering wheel layouts over the MY10's.

A bit above your listed budget, but with the mods included (especially the Novel headers which have a great reputation), you won't have to spend a cent and will make some very nice power compared to a stock model. Check the ad details below and feel free to message me for any more info:

On 22/02/2018 at 3:01 PM, avpharm said:

Hey guys,

New to the forum really want to get myself into an IS-F. Have had a few jdm cars in the past s2000, rx7, mx5's, evos .

Regards,

Andy.

I'm selling mine - low mileage (mostly fun miles, not city driving) - if you're open to getting a VIC car. 

No mods on the car, nice and clean - and some of the forums folks can vouch for the condition of the car. 

https://au.lexusownersclub.com/forums/topic/13817-for-sale-lexus-2010-isf-my-2011/