Roll Call!

hey Stephen

seen your car a couple of times at manukau toyota. i used to go there quite often to pick parts up for my work, and your car would be at the car park. you work there? of is it just there being repaired?

Jason

Ron's not a noobie, he just changeed his name! Ron Lanning Esq. came to the lunch at Formosa Club with the only non-IS Lexus there. That meet is in the photos on the gallery somewhere.

Hi Jase, I'm down the end of Bleakhouse, so yeah you would see us up MacLeans Rd.

Now that the club membership is increasing daily,I thought it'd be kinda nice to know who is where,and how many.I'm guessing most of our NZ members are around the greater Auckland area,but would like to see how many are in the other centres(Hamilton,Wellington etc...)

This will allow members in the same area to actually KNOW who they see driving past everyday! Ya may get a suprise and find out there are more owners in your area then you may think.....

Me,I'm Auckland based-but travel to Wellington,Christchurch fairly regularly.

Off ya go then...... ;)

Hi to all.

Live in Hamilton and you will not see my Yellow Altezza to often on the road doing the shopping.

Targa / full on Race Car. :D

I'll try to keep you guys up to date with progress and photos more often as things come together. The car is currently in the spray booth and I should be putting it some what back together over the next couple of weeks.

The engine is still a month or so away and the gearbox arrives from the USA in two weeks. The car will go back up the Auckland to have the knife blade sway bars fitted as well as another fuel cell. The air-jacks & brake plumbing as well as the wiring loom made up and fitted along with the MOTEC computer and stack dash.

Boothy