Roll Call!

Now that the club membership is increasing daily,I thought it'd be kinda nice to know who is where,and how many.I'm guessing most of our NZ members are around the greater Auckland area,but would like to see how many are in the other centres(Hamilton,Wellington etc...)

This will allow members in the same area to actually KNOW who they see driving past everyday! Ya may get a suprise and find out there are more owners in your area then you may think.....

Me,I'm Auckland based-but travel to Wellington,Christchurch fairly regularly.

Off ya go then...... ;)

hi Kiddo-

Call me on 025 965 177 and pop around to get some cards. I'm over by MacLeans College. You can help spread the word and try and catch TEZZA.B)

I saw HLTEZA in Newmarket, but he was driving the opposite direction! Bright yellow, so I assume that was the turbo'd one.

I saw Ltezza Yesterday in town...far too busy to card it, anyway...If Bodin (kiddo) have time I will meet him up tomorrow...the turboed one is called "Cruzer" or something like that, I've talked to the guy before he got his turbo...

Matt

Hi im in auckland as well but abit further from city at Manurewa (manukau) area not hang around very thou at the city only at some night like an owl thou.... so if you see me driving around thou maybe i just say hi.. i most seen at Manukua Institutes Of Technology (MIT) for short... :D

Hi im in auckland as well but abit further from city at Manurewa (manukau) area not hang around very thou at the city only at some night like an owl thou.... so if you see me driving around thou maybe i just say hi.. i most seen at Manukua Institutes Of Technology (MIT) for short... :D

It's time to get some members from west auckland....we now got members from Central / North / East / South Auckland - Hamilton - Palmerston North.....we need to do some work on South Island and Wellington......I carded a White Altezza in town, and talked to a Green IS200 on South Easter Higway on the way to see Samuel and Bodin...hopefully we will see him online soon...:D

Matt B)

Hey Guys

Im from pukekohe, Work in East Tamaki Sunday to Thursday

Greeneyes, if you are in pukekohe on a Friday or saturday you may see me around.

Give me a call (021 369 360) if you are around the area, it would be good to meet you.

Nice number plates

Do u get hassled by the cops a lot? :P

Hey Guys

Greeneyes, if you are in pukekohe on a Friday or saturday you may see me around.

Give me a call (021 369 360) if you are around the area, it would be good to meet you.

Nice number plates

Hi Lextcy

Howz things? Nah the cops leave me alone actually With the exception of one smart ass cop on the way to Hamilton that got me for speeding along the new motorway. I think he really only wanted to check out the Altezza.

Hey Guys

Nice number plates

Hi Lextcy

Howz things? Nah the cops leave me alone actually With the exception of one smart ass cop on the way to Hamilton that got me for speeding along the new motorway. I think he really only wanted to check out the Altezza.

WHOA!!! talking about me and cops...check out my other topic in off topic chat...

Matt

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Looks like Lexus are everywhere. Here I am in Tauranga (sunny, warm, great surf, close to the BIG Smoke - best place to be). Seen quite a few of the brand in the area but not many RX330s - time will tell. Anybody else from the area with a Lexus who we can indentify with would be a plus.........after all, Lexus drivers are quality drivers eh!! :)

Kedge

RX330

Light Blue Mica

Light Grey Int.

Aussie Tow Pak

Nudge Bar

Some of you may know me by now, but I'm from out East Auckland like a number of you. Live Howick way and work in the heart of South Auckland, MANUKAU!

I know some of you would have seen me round by now.

Well look forward to meeting the rest of you LOC members.

Stephen.