Hmm, Nice Altezza But.........

4ROLLN

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listing...ion-8523321.htm

just found this a very nice altezza indeed.

but I find it hard to beleive that it has 180kw and especially a 3.5 inch exhaust which would possibly make it slower by the laws or mechanics and combustion flow from a 2 litre.

Sorry to offend anyone (especially if he owner browses these web pages) as it is a nice car anyways and I would buy it if looking for a black alezza but listing incorrect facts and figures are always gonna incur questions!!!

If by any chance im wrong, I will tell myself off :blink:

cheers...........

I'd be tending to agree with your thoughts dude.....180kw!! Now that's one I'd be I'd be scared of!!

Maybe we should contact the owner to verify the facts-if indeed it is as it says i'm sure he would sell it through the members on the forums easily!

:gav:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/structure/listing...ion-8523321.htm

just found this a very nice altezza indeed.

but I find it hard to beleive that it has 180kw and especially a 3.5 inch exhaust which would possibly make it slower by the laws or mechanics and combustion flow from a 2 litre.

Sorry to offend anyone (especially if he owner browses these web pages) as it is a nice car anyways and I would buy it if looking for a black alezza but listing incorrect facts and figures are always gonna incur questions!!!

If by any chance im wrong, I will tell myself off :blink:

cheers...........

I've talk to the owner in Botany last year...all he has is a HKS Filter and HKS Hiper Exhuast...180kw??? in his dream brother! Gave him a card but never joined, he did metion he was going to sell his car.

Matt :D

its a phat car, but yeah I thought it was a bit of a laugh!!!!! more like 165kw, maybe pushing 170kw if he was extremly lucky, but a 3inch exhaust would not work on an altezza as far as I know ( well it would work, but no power increase from standard etc)

:o

.....Hayden

• 1 month later...
Mine's 170 kw at the wheels.. or at least.. it was, hopefully more now :)

Turbo does help tho.... :rolleyes:

maybe you should stay away from that altezza "Turbo tezza" :lol:

on second thoughts I should think not <_<

kind of ruined the advertisment for me but it was a nice altezza alright!