Right-now I'm Irritated.

Gavin_S

Leave the house this mornin,had to park the 'tezza in the driveway due to equipment i needed to store in the garage last night-and i find evidence of repetative Drive by marks down the side of my car,in the form of around a dozen eggs.

Has just taken me the better part of an hour to remove,postpone a meeting and generally calm myself down.

I do have a notion as to whom may be responsible(shore based)-and believe me,there is no worse insult than attack a man's Lexus.

Whatever happened to the nice people-is the LOC the only group who can be genuine with their respect for each others cars?

Just venting guys-but be aware that if you live on the shore to take precautions as to your parking,as it appears there is someone out there who is a tad jealous or upset at altezza owners for some reason.

Now-lets start my day again.

regards,

Gav

Leave the house this mornin,had to park the 'tezza in the driveway due to equipment i needed to store in the garage last night-and i find evidence of repetative Drive by marks down the side of my car,in the form of around a dozen eggs.

Has just taken me the better part of an hour to remove,postpone a meeting and generally calm myself down.

I do have a notion as to whom may be responsible(shore based)-and believe me,there is no worse insult than attack a man's Lexus.

Whatever happened to the nice people-is the LOC the only group who can be genuine with their respect for each others cars?

Just venting guys-but be aware that if you live on the shore to take precautions as to your parking,as it appears there is someone out there who is a tad jealous or upset at altezza owners for some reason.

Now-lets start my day again.

regards,

Gav

Gavo,

extremely sorry to see that happening, are there any marks made on the car??? egging a mans lexus is a extremly bad thing, but egging a Modellista lexus will get the whole Lexus world attension.

Good Luck!

Matt :)

sorry to hear about the eggs gav.

as you are aware living in the big city has its draw backs,

when i was living in point chev my mint skyline gts-t was broken into 5 times (count em), while it was parked at the rear of my house. my partners car was parked in our single car garage.

the fact is there are two types of peoples:

1. inherently good (decent)

2. inherently evil (losers)

i'm living in palmy nth now and is slightly safer leaving your car parked outside or on the road than auckland

still, i suppose one positive thing is we're not suffering terrorist attacks, right.

hope the eggs havent left any lasting legacy.