Why Is Everyone Not Posting?

ldc

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What you find in those communities are alot of drivers are hoons. Obvious if you buy a lexus you're in it not to drag cars but to enjoy comfort, class and prestige etc. Much like BMW and other expensive brands.

Yeh they do.

I suppose you have to take the good with the bad.

I'm was thinking of creating an ozzy only lexus forum but what's the point. :ph34r:

• 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What you find in those communities are alot of drivers are hoons. Obvious if you buy a lexus you're in it not to drag cars but to enjoy comfort, class and prestige etc. Much like BMW and other expensive brands.

But some of the the "expensive brands" forum are more active compared to us here. :blink: Y? I could think of quite afew aussie forums that pretty active...

• 2 months later...

just not many around i dont think. i currently have an S13 Silvia, and had a Sil80 for my 1st car and Skyline in between. the Nissansilvia forums and Skylineaustralia forums are huge, so this one is a Real contrast!!

i am looking at GS300s or JZS147 Aristos and so i was looking for something Aus based but the american one seems to be a lot more active, well im not sure if it is the direct amerian equivalent of this forum but it is an american lexus forum:P

true though, i think the Lexus demographic is a lot more upmarket. e.g. the GS300 im looking at tomorrow is at LExus of Perth, which is brand new place, marble floors, fancy coffee, classical on-hold music on the phone hahah little do they know if i buy their GS300 im going to make a VIP car ;D haha

• 1 month later...

I'm new and I'm posting! B) I will probably be here off and on till the end of the year as I am researching the RX350 model, which brings up the point, how do we request a moderator to include RX350 in the model heading?

Anyone have this model and willing to share thoughts, comments, complaints or general BS.............. I am in Brisbane occasionally, my wife has booked us in for a test drive weekend in July, and we are hanging out to see what the 2009 model brings........... thanks for reading, John

• 3 weeks later...
just not many around i dont think. i currently have an S13 Silvia, and had a Sil80 for my 1st car and Skyline in between. the Nissansilvia forums and Skylineaustralia forums are huge, so this one is a Real contrast!!

i am looking at GS300s or JZS147 Aristos and so i was looking for something Aus based but the american one seems to be a lot more active, well im not sure if it is the direct amerian equivalent of this forum but it is an american lexus forum:P

true though, i think the Lexus demographic is a lot more upmarket. e.g. the GS300 im looking at tomorrow is at LExus of Perth, which is brand new place, marble floors, fancy coffee, classical on-hold music on the phone hahah little do they know if i buy their GS300 im going to make a VIP car ;D haha

i have a celsior that is already vip would post some pics up but cant work out how to do it

i agree this seems pretty dead i think the moderators need to be a bit more proactive in getting the word out about it as i have had my car for over 2 yrs and only found this sight last week! even tho i am always searching for stuff about these cars

i am always checking out www.boostcruising.com and www.mobileelectronics.com.au but rarely post as not really relevant to my car

• 1 month later...

yeah your car looks sweet mate, guessing its on bags, or just an a/m height controller?

best way to post pics is just host them yourself somewhere like photobucket.com then link to them directly from the links they provide once you load the images