Light Flywheel

yeah thats not to bad (price)! basically does give you more low down and mid range power! also frees up the revs and makes the car a bit different to drive!

what are the prices for headers?, thats my next mod, well hopefully the whole exhaust!

yeah it aint cheap ive kind of been told just under $3000 for the whole system, well for a top one anyways.........................

are you just goning for headers, do you already have a back pipe?

my biggest issue is the sound. I want it to be a bit louder but a nice loud, and not to loud!

Trd Headers $2020 down from $2500. No i haven't gotten any other exhaust parts yet but like you i want a nice sound. I've gone to a place in Palmy called NZSV to check out the rest and it should cost about $700 plus for the rest. |The chap who owns NZSV used to work on Peter Brooks team and is right into spec up holdens and the likes. He was tell me the other day that he has done a view bits for Alteeza's

yeah some of them you just start paying fo the name I reckon, I was advised that that toda one was pretty good and resonably priced, I think it has the lowest weight which also gives the best performance but im sure there wouldnt be much in it if measurable at all!

the only problem with mine is a bit of vibration when slowing down etc betwen about 2-3000 rpm but im think its actually the clutch as it doesnt have any springs or something likr that i was told, bit of pain in the arse in slow traffic as not much play in the clutch. it must be a toda clutch two, i wouldnt recomend that clutch but it must be good apart from that.

on my flywheel and clutch box it says for racing purposes only, not to be used on the road etc!!!!!!so that sums it up, also not for sale outside of japan! although it is obviously!

Stock dual-mass flywheel is 12.65kg

Stock pressure plate is 4.8kg

Well-worn & burnt to a crisp clutch plate is 0.8kg

Thanks Altezzanz :lol:

So all up there is 18.9kg or 41 lb hanging on the end of the crank!

I will explore locally-made light flywheels in the next few weeks.

keith

Stock dual-mass flywheel is 12.65kg

Stock pressure plate is 4.8kg

Well-worn & burnt to a crisp clutch plate is 0.8kg

Thanks Altezzanz

I dont know the weights of the current setup in the car now, except that to ship everything was just on 10kg.

Flywheel was 5.8kg...

• 1 year later...