Welcome To All!

Hello and welcome all Lexus/Altezza owners!

This forum has been created to give support,information and contact to those of us that share an interest in the Lexus/Altezza vehicle range.

Although until now there has been limited local knowledge throughout NZ and Australia in respect to modifying,repairing or even finding technical information on these cars. We can now chat,meet,and discuss events at a local level,while still having the support background of the UK lexus owners club.

I look forward to getting to know as many of the NZ/Australian enthusiasts as possible-but this forum welcomes ALL like-minded people,be they based in the northern or southern hemispheres!

Hope to chat to you soon,

Regards,

Gav

B)

Hi Gavin. Took me a while to find this page. Will we be linked from the UK Lexus Club? I'll hunt down some business cards to pop under people's windscreens in parking lots and to put in the sunvisors at car sales yards. I see half a dozen IS200s every day driving around Auckland, so there must be stacks in the country by now. Tackle Toyota NZ and see if they will support us. The dealer I bought mine from is keen.

I suppose I need to load an avatar here also!

Hello and welcome all Lexus/Altezza owners!

This forum has been created to give support,information and contact to those of us that share an interest in the Lexus/Altezza vehicle range.

Although until now there has been limited local knowledge throughout NZ and Australia in respect to modifying,repairing or even finding technical information on these cars. We can now chat,meet,and discuss events at a local level,while still having the support background of the UK lexus owners club.

I look forward to getting to know as many of the NZ/Australian enthusiasts as possible-but this forum welcomes ALL like-minded people,be they based in the northern or southern hemispheres!

Hope to chat to you soon,

Regards,

Gav

B)

Hi,

Just dropping in to say "Hello" :)

Hey Stephenc-nice to have you introduce yourself.

I must say,that yellow IS of yours is certainly a superb lookin beast-where abouts are you based(I'm guessin you not in NZ....if so I'm jealous!)

Greeneyes- all is under way,am about to put details of club to both toyota and Lexus dealers,good plan on doin flyer type distribution to other cars we see.

Do you have any contacts re:printing in quantity etc?

Great you're interested in helping promote the club,maybe we should catch for coffee,chat, and then I get to check out ya ride!

Hey Stephenc-nice to have you introduce yourself.

I must say,that yellow IS of yours is certainly a superb lookin beast-where abouts are you based(I'm guessin you not in NZ....if so I'm jealous!)

Greeneyes- all is under way,am about to put details of club to both toyota and Lexus dealers,good plan on doin flyer type distribution to other cars we see.

Do you have any contacts re:printing in quantity etc?

Great you're interested in helping promote the club,maybe we should catch for coffee,chat, and then I get to check out ya ride!

Gavin_S,

No, I'm not in NZ. I'm over in Sydney :rolleyes:

Hello all:

Maybe some of u might have seen my posts in IS300.net IS200 forum.

For those of u who haven't (maybe most of u), I would like to say Hi!

I m from Brisbane Australia. My IS200 = 2002 Lux/sport pack 6MT silver with black interiors.

Just had 20,000km service done last Friday. No major mod yet, just a few little things like RAZO gear knob, light bulbs, Trust drop in airfilter, TRD front lip and Rear high-mount spoiler.

I m glad to know this site, so I will visit often from now on!

SSML

B) Hi all I have a 99 Aristo vertex.....twin turbo ...

I'll be following this forum as the UK site has heasp of info but only applicable to UK prices and parts info etc..i hope we start seeing places we can shop and modify :)

My first question is when they refurbish wheels, are they like new and how much for the refurbishment.

B) Hi all I have a 99 Aristo vertex.....twin turbo ...

nutter mobile! :D

welcome to the club matey ;)

My first question is when they refurbish wheels, are they like new and how much for the refurbishment.

a friend had the wheels on his Alpha refurbed - and they did an excellent job - as good as new.

this was in the UK though.

but if you find a decent one in your part of the world - there is no reason why they shouldn't make your wheels look like new

Hey ALL:

OMG i m such a newbie here, i did a report this post when i though it is a post reply button. :ph34r: sorry!!!

Anyway i m registered at is300.net as frylai, mnay of you aussie have seen me before!!! i will look forward to meet you all....

My Ride -

-2002 Lexus IS300 Silver (E-Shift)

-OEM Stock Lip Spoiler/OEM 2003 Cup Holder

-JDM Antenna/Dash Tray/VVT-i Emblems

-SIlver Parking Sensors

-20% Tints all round include front visor

Mods coming next month-

-Stock 17"s to be polished

-L-Sportline Lowering springs 1.45" drop

-L-Sportline Emblems

-Was gonna get the L-SPortline Exhaust as well but not after that fu*king law...

Good to see you all!!!

Nice one guys-welcome aboard!

Feel free to upload pics of your cars,or any others you think may be of interest to The LOC Gallery !

The response so far from both NZ and Australian owners/enthusiasts has been outstanding-plenty more to come as we become more familiar with what those of us"down under" are looking for.

This is the bit where you all jump in with suggestions,ideas,and opinions on what YOU think we can do.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

regards,

Gav B)

Hi all!

Nice to see that the LOC is growing! B)

I'm a mod at the Euro Forums. Living in Austria / Europe.

Browsing the internet for years now.

My .net name is "llt". Maybe some of you have seen me before.

Laters!

cheers

Allen B)