Stand Back Guys....

Altezza Girl

Ok......... so maybe a slight exaggeration on my part ;)

Thought everyone would be really excited to hear that we have a potential SECOND GIRL MEMBER on the way!!!!!

My best friend has decided to buy her own Altezza!!! :) :) :)

She rang me up this afternoon to make sure it was ok that she brought one too, went and looked/test drove one tonight, and bought it, just like that!!!

That's girls for ya!!! :D

So a couple of pre-emptive answers to your questions...

Car: White, 1998, RS200z, manual

Girl: 23 like me, but not single [sorry guys] ;)

She picks it up on Friday, so stay tuned!!!! :)

Ok......... so maybe a slight exaggeration on my part ;)

Thought everyone would be really excited to hear that we have a potential SECOND GIRL MEMBER on the way!!!!!

My best friend has decided to buy her own Altezza!!! :) :) :)

She rang me up this afternoon to make sure it was ok that she brought one too, went and looked/test drove one tonight, and bought it, just like that!!!

That's girls for ya!!! :D

So a couple of pre-emptive answers to your questions...

Car: White, 1998, RS200z, manual

Girl: 23 like me, but not single [sorry guys] ;)

She picks it up on Friday, so stay tuned!!!! :)

Is she cough cough....hot and single cough cough.............? :lol:

nah seriously? :unsure:

Not too sure if it is Drift's Altezza. If he lives in Remuera-ish, then it could be.

The car has only done about 35,000km. <_< I was thinking that was a bit dodgy for a 1998, but seems to have a service history and guaranteed mileage!!

Sorry Hayden, :rolleyes: she is NOT single!!!! :)

And I dont think her Man will get a show of driving it for a looooong time!!! :D

Well thanx for the info and pre-warning there Diane.

As part of the fan club (of female party's) I do expect some pics up soon!

Lol,

So we catching up this weekend (all the east members) Richard? Let me know when and where! Im sure Diane would love to bring her new friend.

Stephen.

Someone sucks at reading... *grin*

hey sorry man, got all excited and didnt read the small print.....sometimes that happens!

"Im a uni student so skim reading is part of my thing and sometimes you miss the important stuff" :lol:

Not too sure if it is Drift's Altezza. If he lives in Remuera-ish, then it could be.

The car has only done about 35,000km. <_< I was thinking that was a bit dodgy for a 1998, but seems to have a service history and guaranteed mileage!!

Sorry Hayden, :rolleyes: she is NOT single!!!! :)

And I dont think her Man will get a show of driving it for a looooong time!!! :D

yeah sorry about not reading the post................good to have another girl on board, but why not interest some of your single friends into altezza's!

alright I had my fun!

Someone sucks at reading... *grin*

anyways "voiceinsideyou", want a race for stating my obvious mistake??? <_<

garage_gallery-13-1086172513.jpg

fortunately people with altezza's don't need to race to be cooler! maybe a count of how many people look when we drive down the road together sometime! :D

sweet as have a good night guys and girl.................. B)

So we catching up this weekend (all the east members) Richard? Let me know when and where! Im sure Diane would love to bring her new friend.

daytime meet somewhere??

I'm easy (and relatively inexpensive) Name the time and place

(cept sunday is out for me)

looks pretty mean under that bonnet Haydn! :ph34r:

just a couple of nonstandard items under there "greeneyes", about half way there, just need a lot more money, but its staying like that for a while!

cheers.........Hayden

Ok Hayden, I'll start recruiting them for ya. So the wish list so far is for: hot, single, 23ish, with an altezza, anything else??? ;) :D

I wont be able to make a cruise this weekend, going down to Whangamata for the long weekend.

I was thinking that one day we could organise a weekend-long cruise or something, and everyone is welcome to come crash at our bach for one of the overnight stopovers!!!

If anyone is down that way over the weekend and wants to come and say hi, that's cool, everyone is welcome! :)

Ok Hayden, I'll start recruiting them for ya.  So the wish list so far is for: hot, single, 23ish, with an altezza, anything else???  ;)  :D

Will require a picture of the Altezza.

:)

oh yes......a nice personality too! :wub:

Hey there guys..

Just thought i would add to the girls member forum. (girl speaking here!). Had my tezza since Feb. Still loving it. Wish i had some spare money to add some things to it but happy as with it as it is! 10 times better than my old WRX!

Keen for a meet anytime and anywhere. Living in Hammy at the moment, but moving to Papamoa in a weeks time to live by the beach.

Oh.. watch out hammy people. Seems to be a spree of people keying cars. Particulary Altezzas! Two of us here at my current work own altezzas (both chicks!) and we have both had our babies keyed. Pretty deep too, bonnett to boot. Damn inconsiderate *BLEEP*s!