Stand Back Guys....

Altezza Girl

so are they keying cars now too?? a couple of my friends got their car's windows smashed in Auckland uni, but nothing stolen... one is an Altezza aswell :angry:

no where is save -_-

Hi Lisa! I switched from WRX to Altezza awell hahah good choice! d--:D --b

Jason

Hey Jase,

Yeah i cant believe i didnt switch earlier. I LOVE rear wheel drive. Loved my wrx too, but now i just look back and shake my head in shame! Dont miss the turbo at all, however... i did get offered a turbo kit recently. Shame my student loan is so huge! Think that has to come first!

L.

Hey what happened to the good old days with ASL?

Jokes all. Good to have you aboard Lisa! Welcome to the crew, and look forward to seeing you at a gathering some stage. I guess you will have pics loaded also in the near future; either gallery or garage?

Well anyways good to have you here.

Stephen.

DIANE: when did you say your friend was joining again?

I switched from a wrx aswell :D seems a pretty common thing to do :rolleyes:

I couldn't get rid of the turbo tho, the only reason i switched... well 1 of the biggest reasons anyway ;)

Lots more power with a turbo-charged 1, bout 50 kw. Which is wot most of them need to perform the way they should B)

Corey

yeah I can't beleive the altezza wasnt available from the factory with a turbo optioned motor. imagine just how popular they would have been then!

I came from an Evo 4 and theres just no replacing the power of a turbo so I rely on good looks now. Its all I have left :lol:

Hey Lisa,

Yay, another girl!!!!!!! :) :) :) Welcome to the club!!!! Current statistics 2 females : 332 males :D

You'll have to get all those Hamilton boys sorted out for a day cruize to Auckland so you can come and meet some of the Auckland club members!!

:) Diane

p.s. I'm with you on the winning lotto thing!!! :D

Oh yeah, how rude of me....Welcome to the club Lisa! Im glad you have seen the light and converted to style from unreliable power.

If you win Lotto...Can I have a turbo too? :D

Maybe us aucklanders could cruise to the Waikato one weekend???

Yeah well... i would organise a cruise.. but i wont be living in Hamilton much longer. Moving to Papamoa on the weekend! Will be over in Hamilton heaps. Maybe a cruise to the beach?? HINT HINT! The mount is beautiful. Could be keen for a meet in auckers one night. Havent been cruising in town for quite a while. Maybe once in my car? Used to go all the time in the rex.

Cheers Dianne & everyone else. Itll be good once i can put faces (and cars) to names! Wave out if you ever see me cruising around. If you in a tezza i usually give a nod anyways!

Honda, Shmonda! Best things to come out of Japan are Toyota and Nissan!

Home of the 2JZ, 3S-G(T)E and RB26 and SR20's, best engines EVVAAAAHHHH!

whoa - i smell a thread hijack coming on....

Ahem -

Welcome girls, good to see that this isn't an entirely male dominated forum, wouldn't that look great for all us guys here?!

Tell me - what was your main reason for Choosing Altezza - looks, status, driving, or something else???

heh heh,

Choose Life - Choose Altezza!

matt

My reason... well they are an awesome car to drive. Loving rear wheel drive, loving 6 gears, love the tail lights, and love not having to deal with the hassles of a turbo!

Having real bad luck with it though, hit a pothole on my way to tauranga and bent my mag. Seriously annoyed! Anyone keen to sell me (for a reasonable price) a standard wheel?

I have heard Honda's are pretty good, a lot of my friends drive Honda's.. Everything from HRV's to s2000's and most report good experiences.. My car prior to the IS200 was a '62 Chev Belair and that rocked!! Am keeping my eyes open for a '63 Impala to start as a project :D

Honda's aint that bad! I drove a V-Tec for couple years, shat on most things. Def faster than the Altezza but looks are much better now.

LOL :rolleyes:

yeah i had my old 4 door civic for about 2-3 yrs and i loved it

sold it got a s15 200sx and that was good but the fact it was a 2 door made me sell it

got my current rs200 and its all good

havent driven it much since i got no licence but cant wait till i get it back :)