Syd Is250 Owners How About A Meet Up

ilv1004s,

Sounds like a great idea!! (Don't think there has ever been a meet!!) correct me if I am wrong!! Not that it matters!

Only request though, can we do it closer to summer!!!

I have the youngest car from all of us hence not the opportunity to mod like y'all!

Let me at least get my 19's!!!!! & maybe some more stuff hopefully! I know that im slow in the mod area, but i am modding wisely!!! I think!!

Hey also, just an idea, do you guys want to add what city you are all from in your profiles!! I know few of you!!! Might help with organising a meet!!

yeah, i'm up for it if something eventuates.

anyways, i'm in sydney!

projectis, get a move on mate, you're holding up the rest of us! :-)

Yeh, yeh, I know. What can I say, Im damn fussy!! I look for perfection everytime. Thats what these forums are about! Utilising our experiences & knowledge to ensure that we get the best possible outcome!!!(Most of the time)!!

Korvan,

You will have to fly up from Melbourne mate!! Did I say fly, I mean drive up!!! ( and all you other interstaters )!!!

Glad to see that your keen Art_76.

And cevu, we all knew you be down for what ever!!

Korvan,

You will have to fly up from Melbourne mate!! Did I say fly, I mean drive up!!! ( and all you other interstaters )!!!

Glad to see that your keen Art_76.

And cevu, we all knew you be down for what ever!!

projectis

ha....? what are you trying to impy? hehe :-)

Sound's awesome guys! :)

Look forward to meeting all the helpful people in here! I am in Syd, how about we aim for some sort of Sunday afternoon meet or something?

I guess it depends where everyone is spread...possibly get some ideas on suburb's etc.

alright guys..

give me some ideas..

where do u guys want to meet up?

daytime or night time...

lets get some ideas rolling

Sounds like a good idea. Good chance to meet up with some of the IS250 owners. I'm based in Parramatta. I've seen a few lately - some modified / some not and have wondered if they are actual members on this forum.

I once saw an IS250 in Silverwater with F-Sport badges and another black one with a full makeover grill.

A weekend would be more suitable.

haha...... thats right around the corner from me.

you can count me in.

i've seen a white IS in georges hall area with some big chrome wheels, think about 19's, maybe 20's with the billet grille. definitely not a fan and personally think they killed the car, but each to their own i guess.

although some guy on my.is has that same look and a lot of ppl agree it doesn't suit the car.

oh yeah, if we could check the weather forcast a couple of days prior that would be good, nothing like an unexpected shower to dampen the mood!

as stated before i'm pretty easy going and will go along with whateva the group decides but my preference is south via national park!

Are you having a go??? <_<

Im cool for whatever as well but I will prefer to wait till summer for the cruise!!!

sounds like you've got a hell of a lot of stuff you're trying to get on before the cruise to show off. :-)

no one will appreciate your mods more than a fellow IS owner though!

I don't know about getting that many mods done before then, but I do atleast want to get the wheels and the drop done. Im excited to see how Dragon81 goes with the Tein coil overs.

Don't know if the missss'sssss will let me spend that much cash so quickly. You all know, always got the house reno's that the BOSS wants done before the toys get bought!!! (Anyone with me on that one)??

:huh:

And I know all y'all will appreciate the mods, but don't know if the stocky will get the same affection. Remember that I've seen some of y'all HOT rides!!! ;)

alright...

all of ya IS250 guys...

lets make this meet happen

2 weeks from now on a saturday we meet at homebush P6

then we cruise to either palm beach..or stanwell tops (via RNP)

well decide with those two..

let me know.. u guys

Sounds like you guys are gonna have lots of fun! I'm new to australia and am living on the central coast. Very unfamiliar with sydney... hate the traffic! I'm afraid that i won't be joining you guys.

Have fun!